babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Summer/Jessica withdrawl support group

perana68 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Summer/Jessica withdrawl support group
Hexit Wrote:all i can say is yer easily pleased, best you guys try phoning her and see if your still as impressed.

you probably have a point there but I only base my comment on the fact that when she started she looked like she'd rather be anywhere but on set. Now, based on what I've seen today at least, she is a lot more comfortable and seems to be enjoying flashing and flirting.Maybe she's been reading the comments here lol
17-02-2009 19:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Well, I'm wearing a black armband this morning (actually, it's the woman next door's tights that I stole from her line but she'll never know it's me!). With Summer departing Chatback for pastures greener (or less disorganised and amateurish), the chances of seeing Summer/Jessica together again have vanished quicker than Summer's potted plant. Please join me in observing a minute of girlie pillow-fighting to remember our departed friend.

Now that's out of the way ... Summer, I have a few pertinent questions for you:

1). Will you be trying to get a spot on another channel or are you finished with the UK babe channels?

2). Will you still be a regular visitor to this forum for meaningful discussions and thinly-veiled perversity?

and finally 3). Even though it won't be televised, will you go round to Jessica's house at weekends and pummel her with a soft cushion? (I know the answer to that last one is probably 'no' but could you just say 'yes' for me? (The truth is overrated kids, delusions keep you happy).
18-02-2009 07:52
HEX!T Away
Retired

soft cussion? nine inch knobbler and a rampent rabbit more like.... post photos plz lol... vids would be good 2...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-02-2009 08:02
Dreamlander Offline

Hexit Wrote:all i can say is yer easily pleased, best you guys try phoning her and see if your still as impressed.

Easily pleased when it costs bugger all to watch! Big Grin ! You know I don't phone or text! Big Grin !

Dreamlander
18-02-2009 11:34
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol m8 when shes on id rather watch jeremy kyile and id rather hang myself than watch that.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-02-2009 11:50
Dreamlander Offline

Hexit Wrote:lol m8 when shes on id rather watch jeremy kyile and id rather hang myself than watch that.

After reading about April on the other thread she might be on there soon! Big Grin

Dreamlander
18-02-2009 11:55
NikkiLee Offline
is here aswell :) xxx

cherryryder Wrote:Anyone but Nikki Lee please!

[Image: 143gi0x.gif]

lol yes yes i am miss piggys stunt double, shove a scewer up me arse and roast me like the ugly bint i am yay x
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2009 23:03 by NikkiLee.)
18-02-2009 22:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
summer Offline
Master Poster

Forum Style Wrote:Well, I'm wearing a black armband this morning (actually, it's the woman next door's tights that I stole from her line but she'll never know it's me!). With Summer departing Chatback for pastures greener (or less disorganised and amateurish), the chances of seeing Summer/Jessica together again have vanished quicker than Summer's potted plant. Please join me in observing a minute of girlie pillow-fighting to remember our departed friend.

Now that's out of the way ... Summer, I have a few pertinent questions for you:

1). Will you be trying to get a spot on another channel or are you finished with the UK babe channels?

2). Will you still be a regular visitor to this forum for meaningful discussions and thinly-veiled perversity?

and finally 3). Even though it won't be televised, will you go round to Jessica's house at weekends and pummel her with a soft cushion? (I know the answer to that last one is probably 'no' but could you just say 'yes' for me? (The truth is overrated kids, delusions keep you happy).

i will visit here yes for chat and randomness lol
and heres a litle pic 4 u xx

[Image: n539970390_5719287_2277.jpg]

BEWARE: mentally unhinged....approach with caution!
19-02-2009 04:25
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Don't like you now Summer! lol
19-02-2009 08:50
snoozebag Offline
Junior Poster

summer Wrote:i think the shrub has been kidnapped!! i was looking for it yday and it noooowhere to be seen!!!

Thought you may have shrub free, or at least Brazilian?
Best regards... and please no boob job.....
19-02-2009 09:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV