GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Would you be angry or turned on?

kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Would you be angry or turned on?
(29-10-2011 15:46 )whoopah Wrote:  there's a few things to clarify before answering
1) how long have we (we being me and my wife/girlfriend... although, i'm sure you're a nice person lol) been together?
2) is this woman a stranger? or a relative? or just like a neighbour or something?
3) where did i go, without my wife/girlfriend, to be coming home to catch them together? because i'm sure she'd want me with her 24/7
4) how far did they get before i caught them at it?

Now..!!! If only my ex would have stopped and asked himself to think about such intricate and thought provoking questions.eek..!!! Sadly, they don't come to mind at the time.Surprised.!!! pmsl. Bounce

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
29-10-2011 16:20
Find all posts by this user
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

id spunk over them both then get them to sit on my faceImportant

29-10-2011 17:47
HEX!T Away
Retired

as its quit common for me. i either join in or go make a cuppa.

you have no idea how much coffee i go through a week Tongue

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2011 17:57 by HEX!T.)
29-10-2011 17:55
way out west Offline
Junior Poster

Stop this, right now!!! Like so many others, you are playing with fire without knowing what a dangerous territory you are lurking in. Because of present babe channel epidemic, many men blatantly fantacize about 3somes involving another woman. With this 3 some, we men get to experience sex with 2 women instead of 1 woman. To us, it is still a form of hetero sex. However, as for the woman, this is a lesbian sex act that she has been pushed into.

You see, unlike men, 60% of women are born with lesbianic tendancy. Most of them do not act on such dormant impulse but nonethless they carry this capacity to connect sexually with another woman. The experience of 3some often awakens this side of woman. Dealing with the spouse's waywardness is one thing, but dealing with her sexual orientation is something else. Lesbian sex is often more intense and more satisfying than heterosexual sex, to women. And, you add emotional compatibility unique to women, no matter how confident you are, you stand no chance.

You voluntarily encouraging your beautiful woman into lesbianism would be downright crazy. Real life is not like the babe channels. Don't be a fruitcake!!! Out of your feverish sexual fantasy, you would not only be ruining a good marriage but also a good woman, who happens to be your wife. Don't do this.

Before she falls deeper in this forbidden realm, do everything you can to pull her back out. Demand NC and stop this sexual experimentation crap immediately! I guarantee you, one way or the other, you will destroy your woman and your marriage.

There used to be a time people see sex as something dirty out of their ultra-conservative mindset, but after sexual revolution, some people start to see sex as something they can "experiment" with, pushing the envelope outside what is considered "normal". What people don't realize is that "sex" is truly a power to be reckoned with. Don't mess with it. It is to be treasured and protected between the two loving spouses in their privacy. What you are doing is incredibly destructive. We see cases like yours time and time again. We see so many men wrapped in the babe channel fantacy of 3some or what not drive their beloved woman into swinging and lesbianism, only later to regret so bitterly. It is not uncommon for wife to fall in love with lesbian lover to leave the marriage or struggle with the confusion over their sexual orientation after such experience.

Your fantasy must stay on the TV.
29-10-2011 23:52
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I'd be angry and unforgiving. Its happened to me already. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
30-10-2011 01:03
mellover Offline
Banned

Would I be angry that my wife had betrayed my trust and stabled me in the back? Darn tooting i would be, man or woman, it's still unfaithfulness.
30-10-2011 04:33
HEX!T Away
Retired

(29-10-2011 23:52 )way out west Wrote:  edit to save time and sanity...
R U SERIOUS!!!... get back on yer donkey and drive yer ass out of the dark ages...

i havent heard such a diatribe of drivel since my old man tried to gimme the talk... he, like you, was fucking clueless.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2011 05:57 by HEX!T.)
30-10-2011 05:51
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(29-10-2011 23:52 )way out west Wrote:  You see, unlike men, 60% of women are born with lesbianic tendancy.

I am uncertain as to how this figure was calculated.
30-10-2011 12:22
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(29-10-2011 23:52 )way out west Wrote:  unlike men, 60% of women are born with lesbianic tendancy.

EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!

MEN HAVE LESS "LESBIANIC" TENDANCIES THAN WOMEN SHOCKER!!!!

That's cause men, by it's very definition, cannot be "lesbianic" due to not actually being female Rolleyes

Back of the class, and go see HEX!T's old man for 'the talk' - you obviously need something Wink

*there's also no such word as "lesbianic" - the word 'lesbian' is used as both a noun and an adjective

30-10-2011 12:59
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Remarkable that way out west has waited over a year to make a post and has come up with that load of old bollocks. Congratulations.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2011 19:52 by rickhardo.)
30-10-2011 13:47
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles