RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
by tightening the rules that the nightshows work under

Piper Niven Superfan
05-11-2011 15:17
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(05-11-2011 15:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  dont you tell me what to do here!!!!!!!!! annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed its a rule of the forum that you dont tell other forum members what to do yourself

Is it?

Quote:Do ofcom search this Forum aswel???
Why do you think rammy is here? He's not here to annoy the whole forum for the fun of it Wink
05-11-2011 16:04
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: [split] Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(05-11-2011 14:12 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Yeah, cos no other fucker posts slips, do they? Ofcom are a bunch of muffins who will beat these channels to death - any caps posted make not a blind bit of fucking difference.

(05-11-2011 13:53 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wont do the first bit but hello charlie Smile

can the cap of lisa lorenzo flashing be removed mods from stantheman's post please

Rammy, why don't you mind your own business, eh? Go back to what you do best - telling us all how great the Victorias are every 30 seconds. If the mods remove my cap, they're gonna have to scour the whole forum and remove all the others. I notice you and gazfc are quick enough to 'thank' the other posters in the Slip of the Day thread bladewave

Found this comment quite interesting for 2 reasons

1. I'd completly forgot about that thread
2. after checking said thread the last time I' thanked anything was nearly 8 months ago

So fuck knows what you're on about

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
06-11-2011 01:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

What's the point in being here if we have to keep quiet about any slips or interesting moments that happen on the shows? This forum would become as tame and sterile as half the shows are if we had to worry about Ofcom as well.

I love the thought of someone from Ofcom scouring this forum every day to find any slips or whatever.
06-11-2011 12:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-11-2011 01:39 )gazfc Wrote:  
(05-11-2011 14:12 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Yeah, cos no other fucker posts slips, do they? Ofcom are a bunch of muffins who will beat these channels to death - any caps posted make not a blind bit of fucking difference.

(05-11-2011 13:53 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wont do the first bit but hello charlie Smile

can the cap of lisa lorenzo flashing be removed mods from stantheman's post please

Rammy, why don't you mind your own business, eh? Go back to what you do best - telling us all how great the Victorias are every 30 seconds. If the mods remove my cap, they're gonna have to scour the whole forum and remove all the others. I notice you and gazfc are quick enough to 'thank' the other posters in the Slip of the Day thread bladewave

2. after checking said thread the last time I' thanked anything was nearly 8 months ago

yeah i had a look and havent thanked anyone in there for ages.

its pretty much just pussy slips that we have to keep quiet about, anything else is pretty much ok

Piper Niven Superfan
06-11-2011 13:21
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(05-11-2011 14:12 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I notice you and gazfc are quick enough to 'thank' the other posters in the Slip of the Day thread bladewave

It's really quite simple.

The theory that Ofcom are sneaking about here has been going on for a couple of years at least + both you and Rammy have thanked posters for caps/clips that would get them into trouble with Ofcom = you're both hypocrites.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 15:51 by StanTheMan.)
06-11-2011 15:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no need for the personal attacks on me and gazfc (calling us hypocrites) just cause we disagree with you the forum is about healthy debate not personal attacks on forum members

Piper Niven Superfan
06-11-2011 16:12
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Rammy, do yourself a favour and have a dictionary by your side before you start posting - you'll make yourself look less foolish. Calling someone a hypocrite is not a personal attack, it's an observation.

(05-11-2011 13:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(05-11-2011 12:02 )gazfc Wrote:  Congrats on doing ofcoms job for them Stan

agree what an idiotannoyedannoyedannoyed

However, your response here could be considered by some as a personal attack, I suppose.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 16:30 by StanTheMan.)
06-11-2011 16:26
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(06-11-2011 15:50 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(05-11-2011 14:12 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I notice you and gazfc are quick enough to 'thank' the other posters in the Slip of the Day thread bladewave

It's really quite simple.

The theory that Ofcom are sneaking about here has been going on for a couple of years at least + both you and Rammy have thanked posters for caps/clips that would get them into trouble with Ofcom = you're both hypocrites.

No what you was suggesting was that me and rammy thank a post in a thread as soon as they get posted, which based on the evidence proves to be false(by quite some distance)

We may have thanked them in the past until we was asked not to post/talk about things that would alert an ofcom investigation (which came about after rammy mentioned a mic left on which resulted in a complaint) hence why next to no slips from nighttime or daytime girls gets posted in the elite sections by the regular cappers

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 16:37 by gazfc.)
06-11-2011 16:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Has there ever been any actual proof that someone from Ofcom lurks here? Sounds utterly ludicrous to me. If anything, it'll be someone from one of the channels reporting the incidents they see here to Ofcom but the thought of an Ofcom employee trawling through the threads on this forum is laughable.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 16:40 by Scotsman.)
06-11-2011 16:39
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66