• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: [split] Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(06-11-2011 16:35 )gazfc Wrote:  
(06-11-2011 15:50 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(06-11-2011 01:39 )gazfc Wrote:  
(05-11-2011 14:12 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I notice you and gazfc are quick enough to 'thank' the other posters in the Slip of the Day thread bladewave

Found this comment quite interesting for 2 reasons

1. I'd completly forgot about that thread
2. after checking said thread the last time I' thanked anything was nearly 8 months ago

So fuck knows what you're on about

It's really quite simple.

The theory that Ofcom are sneaking about here has been going on for a couple of years at least + both you and Rammy have thanked posters for caps/clips that would get them into trouble with Ofcom = you're both hypocrites.

No what you was suggesting was that me and rammy thank a post in a thread as soon as they get posted, which based on the evidence proves to be false(by quite some distance)

We may have thanked them in the past until we was asked not to post/talk about things that would alert an ofcom investigation (which came about after rammy mentioned a mic left on which resulted in a complaint) hence why next to no slips from nighttime or daytime girls gets posted in the elite sections by the regular cappers

exactly gazfc we have thanked caps in that thread, until we and the rest of the forum were asked not to post/talk about things that would alert an ofcom investigation. I got attacked for mentioning a mic on moment which resulted in a complaint as gazfc says. also is why hardly any caps & posts are made in slip of the day and in the elite section

yes stantheman calling you an idiot can be seen as a personal attack, but so can your comment calling me and gazfc hypocrites.

most of the complaints made about the babechannels are made by other channels but has been mentioned that ofcom do come on here hence forum members being asked not to post any caps or mention anything that the rules doesnt allow and not give ofcom any ammunition

Piper Niven Superfan
06-11-2011 16:45
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(06-11-2011 16:39 )Scotsman Wrote:  Has there ever been any actual proof that someone from Ofcom lurks here? Sounds utterly ludicrous to me. If anything, it'll be someone from one of the channels reporting the incidents they see here to Ofcom but the thought of an Ofcom employee trawling through the threads on this forum is laughable.

I think but not sure that admin once posted that Ofcom had been in touch with him/her wanting this forum to provide Ofcom with material that could be regarded as "in breach" of their rules , also it has been mentioned by admin or a mod that the people making complaints have seen things such as various slips and have made a complaint to Ofcom and requested that Ofcom check out what has been shown on this forum .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 16:50 by mr mystery.)
06-11-2011 16:48
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(06-11-2011 16:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes stantheman calling you an idiot can be seen as a personal attack, but so can your comment calling me and gazfc hypocrites.

Only by those who have no understanding of the word. And I'll just remind you that you called me an idiot long before I pointed out that you were a hypocrite, which makes a complete mockery of your accusation that said hypocrite comment was a personal attack.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 16:57 by StanTheMan.)
06-11-2011 16:52
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid926806
No complaints/reports about my cap... is it only Elite slips you want wrapped in cotton wool Rammy?
06-11-2011 16:56
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(06-11-2011 16:39 )Scotsman Wrote:  Has there ever been any actual proof that someone from Ofcom lurks here? Sounds utterly ludicrous to me. If anything, it'll be someone from one of the channels reporting the incidents they see here to Ofcom but the thought of an Ofcom employee trawling through the threads on this forum is laughable.

I'm not sure if there is any proof of Ofcom coming on here or not. But it would make sense if they routinely checked forums such as this. But I think the biggest threat comes from rival channels spotting our caps and comments, and then reporting the incident to Ofcom.

That's why RLC has put a stop to us posting any videos for 8 weeks. Plus I think the moderators have been given instructions to remove any caps that blatantly show slips.

I don't think anyone is saying don't post them. God knows I've posted enough of them. Just post them well after the event, when Ofcom can't really do anything about them. Or in a section like this, that has limited access. I don't think any of us want the channels getting fines for something we have posted.
06-11-2011 16:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-11-2011 16:56 )ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ Sm© Wrote:  http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid926806
No complaints/reports about my cap... is it only Elite slips you want wrapped in cotton wool Rammy?

no it isnt just elite slips i dont want on the forum, its any slip on ANY channel, i hadnt seen that cap of amanda until now till now other wise i would have reported it. Now that i have seen it I have reported it.

dont want any channel getting in trouble over things that have been posted on the forum and am not wrapping things in cotton wool for certain channels

Quote:Only by those who have no understanding of the word. And I'll just remind you that you called me an idiot long before I pointed out that you were a hypocrite, which makes a complete mockery of your accusation that said hypocrite comment was a personal attack.

stantheman no it doesnt make a mockery of my comment that calling me and gazfc hyprocrite is a personal attack just cause i called you an idiot beforehand. calling someone an idiot can be seen as a personal attack as well as an observation, but so can calling someone a hypocrite which can also be seen as a personal attack as well as an observation

as for bs doing most of the reporting of other channels, not sure about that but does seem suspicious that they dont get many complaints compaired to other channels. bluebird though seems to have done the majority of the reporting

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 17:26 by Rammyrascal.)
06-11-2011 17:25
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(06-11-2011 17:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no it isnt just elite slips i dont want on the forum, its any slip on ANY channel, i hadnt seen that cap of amanda until now till now other wise i would have reported it. Now that i have seen it I have reported it.

Boy have you got your work cut out! That's two caps reported... only another 876 to go. And then you can make a start on the 278 clips too Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 17:35 by StanTheMan.)
06-11-2011 17:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66