cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Exciting News - Sexstation On Sky 909 & Freeview 97 : For One Night

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Exciting News!
how can it be sexstation when the babes cant go as far as they do on ssexstation webshow??, great though to see ashleigh back on the babeshows and tammy too, just going to be babestation under another name

Piper Niven Superfan
16-11-2011 20:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Interesting news, so is it going to be a full frontal dildo sex fest, answer - no, unless the Ofcom rules have changed from Friday with immediate effect Tongue I'd also like to say that my prediction that it would come back to the TV was just about correct Cool
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2011 20:18 by Scottishbloke.)
16-11-2011 20:17
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(16-11-2011 17:59 )SS24 Webshow Wrote:  Ha! Thanks for the comments and I'll admit probably not the best thread starter in the world so sorry about that but here's the news anyway.

Friday you will see Sexstation appearing back on Sky Channel 909 from 10pm and for it's first time on Freeview Channel 97 from midnight for a 1 night take over! The ladies taking you through the evening will be Tammy Oldham, Kimmy Haze and one of our latest signings Ashleigh Doll, so it promises to be a good one.

There will not be hundreds of boxes cluttering the screens or people interrupting on camera. There won't even be a girl caller so the girl you see on screen is all yours.

As Sexstation is coming back for the night we obviously want to know what you all think, so criticisms will be more than welcome.

We hope you check it out and like what you see.

thats not exciting, building the anticipation and this anouncement is a lead ballon. tammy oldham with clothes on and no massive collection of toys is not exciting.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
16-11-2011 20:25
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I have to admit, that this probably isn't exciting to anyone who already watches and calls SexStation. bladewave

But it is very good news to you as a company, as you get your production advertised to whole new audience, that will possibly become regular web viewers. Wink

As SexStation shows go, it will deffinately be the mildest show you have done yet. But with a bit of luck it could turn out to be a very profitable venture for you. Wink

I hope it works out well for you. Big Grin And lets hope it doesn't go the same way as most of your other specials you have launched on here.

Are you intending to have the webshow running as normal, but from a slightly naughtier angle from the Sky show? It would make it more interesting. Wink
16-11-2011 20:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah can see that benefit as it will get people going to watch the webshow but part of me still thinks like other sexstation announcements it will be a dissapointment

Piper Niven Superfan
16-11-2011 21:13
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

And might it also be a chance for Tammy, Kimmy and Ashleigh to have an audition for Babestation?

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

16-11-2011 21:20
Kelly's Heroes Offline
Aston Villa

(16-11-2011 21:20 )mr williams Wrote:  And might it also be a chance for Tammy, Kimmy and Ashleigh to have an audition for Babestation?

Quite, but without wanting to sound to negative, why would they want to?

All good things come to those who.............................................................​.....................................wait
16-11-2011 22:06
Oly Offline
Apprentice Poster

(16-11-2011 22:06 )Kellys Heroes Wrote:  
(16-11-2011 21:20 )mr williams Wrote:  And might it also be a chance for Tammy, Kimmy and Ashleigh to have an audition for Babestation?

exactly and why would we want them to? so they can put their clothes on and sell us videos and pics lol?
16-11-2011 23:11
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(16-11-2011 23:11 )Oly Wrote:  
(16-11-2011 22:06 )Kellys Heroes Wrote:  

exactly and why would we want them to? so they can put their clothes on and sell us videos and pics lol?

thats geri's job

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
16-11-2011 23:24
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

What hasn't yet been made clear yet is whether or not this channel will be encrypted on Friday Cool
16-11-2011 23:31

gemma hiles