cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Exciting News - Sexstation On Sky 909 & Freeview 97 : For One Night

Kelly's Heroes Offline
Aston Villa

RE: Exciting News!
(16-11-2011 23:31 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  What hasn't yet been made clear yet is whether or not this channel will be encrypted on Friday Cool

How much work is there involved to encrypt a channel for one night only.
Is it worth it for one night.... Is it possible?

All good things come to those who.............................................................​.....................................wait
16-11-2011 23:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

doubt 909 will be encrypted, will just be a babestation style show with the sexstation name

Piper Niven Superfan
16-11-2011 23:37
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I hope they realise that they can't advertise their website address during the show. Because according to the new rules, you can't advertise a hardcore website on a free to view channel.

So if they are going to advertise the website, then they are going to have to encrypt. bladewave
16-11-2011 23:45
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(16-11-2011 17:59 )SS24 Webshow Wrote:  Ha! Thanks for the comments and I'll admit probably not the best thread starter in the world so sorry about that but here's the news anyway.

Friday you will see Sexstation appearing back on Sky Channel 909 from 10pm and for it's first time on Freeview Channel 97 from midnight for a 1 night take over! The ladies taking you through the evening will be Tammy Oldham, Kimmy Haze and one of our latest signings Ashleigh Doll, so it promises to be a good one.

There will not be hundreds of boxes cluttering the screens or people interrupting on camera. There won't even be a girl caller so the girl you see on screen is all yours.

As Sexstation is coming back for the night we obviously want to know what you all think, so criticisms will be more than welcome.

We hope you check it out and like what you see.

What's that? No infuriating boxes? No needless maddening interruptions? I'll be watching for sure then. Nice one.
16-11-2011 23:50
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Exciting News - Sexstation On Sky 909 & Freeview 97 For One Night
I actually think as an experiment they should encrpt and then hopefully they'll see if their is a big enough market for it but I don't see why they couldn't have a 24 hour encrpted channel as it's exactly what the market is crying out for right now and Ofcom rules would permit such a show too as it involves having to register your bank details Cool
17-11-2011 04:54
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Exciting News - Sexstation On Sky 909 & Freeview 97 For One Night
(17-11-2011 09:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  people will be tuning in thinking the sexstation babes on sky can go as far as they can on the sexstation webshow which the definately cant and callers will be put off.

I can't imagine anyone would tune in to an FTA channel on UK TV and expect to see an open-leg/dildo type show.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
17-11-2011 11:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Exciting News - Sexstation On Sky 909 & Freeview 97 : For One Night
same here skateguy but there probably will be people thinking that and inevitably kick off about it

Piper Niven Superfan
17-11-2011 12:38
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Simple to understand really, same team, same channels, same concept, it's Masti Nights with non-Asian cast, in this case softcore version of hardcore webshow.

If you can't follow that, check the facts, by tonight 5 of the 6 girls who've appeared on Masti Nights have been trawled from the Sexstation/Shebang/BSXtreme rosters.

Despite that, all credit to Cellcast for trying something different...

17-11-2011 14:46
ABW Offline
Junior Poster

I know there's probably more chance of snow in mid summer, but what chance of some flashing the gash and a bit of full on lesbian action?

After all it will be between midnight and 4am!
17-11-2011 16:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Much as I would love to see a hardcore encrypted show from midnight onwards I certainly do not expect one Rolleyes

17-11-2011 22:22

gemma hiles