cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Exciting News - Sexstation On Sky 909 & Freeview 97 : For One Night

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Exciting News - Sexstation On Sky 909 & Freeview 97 : For One Night
Now come on. We all knew exactly how this was going to go. This is all going according to SexStations plan for this. Get it's product advertised to a whole new audience. That's all SexStation were interested in.

It was never going to compete with it's webshow. And was never going appeal to the people that already view the webshow.
19-11-2011 01:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Sexstation would be better off trying to make their current set up a hell of a lot better. As soon as a girl gets a better (any other) offer then they fuck off.

If anybody (barring sex station workers) find this to be "exciting news" then they need their head examined (or preferrably blasted clean off their shoulders with a smith and wesson)
19-11-2011 02:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

exactly aceman, its all about drawing new people to sexstation website and webshow, was never going to be as good as the webshow and wasnt going to appeal to those who watch sexstation webshow

as ive said before its been exactly how it was expecting it to be and great to see ashleigh and tammy back on the shows

Piper Niven Superfan
19-11-2011 02:20
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Have they actually mentioned the webshow on air? It was my understanding they wouldn't be allowed to advertise a harder webshow (as discussed when Elite at home started), so how will this draw people to the website?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
19-11-2011 02:27
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Quite enjoying it myself , it looks like all 3 girls will also be doing the live naked Babestation encrypted shows as well , Tammy and Ashleigh have already been on and Kimmy will probably be on at 1.45 , both Tammy and Ashleigh have been on BS1 tonight to promote their naked Babestation freeview Ch 96 sections , it looks to me like it a good way for Cellcast to promote the web show girls that will also be doing the encrypted BS Xtreme shows , there is bound to be people from freeview and people without the internet that;s never seen the web show girls before , so put them on their own Sky and freeview tv channel so viewers know who they are then send them round to BS1 to tell viewers if they want to see more of them then press red on Freeview Ch 96 , that's what they have done so far tonight anyway .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
19-11-2011 02:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-11-2011 02:27 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Have they actually mentioned the webshow on air? It was my understanding they wouldn't be allowed to advertise a harder webshow (as discussed when Elite at home started), so how will this draw people to the website?

no havent mentioned the webshow on air. one of the osg's says sexstation tv when giving instructions to get pics. that is probably how i think its drawing people to webshow. a lot people who watch the babeshows will have heard of sexstation webshow, but not watched it so theyll see the girls on sexstation sky show then call them on the webshow

Piper Niven Superfan
19-11-2011 02:34
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Everybody's talking a load of fuckin' shite, Cellcast created a TV show featuring girls who are seldom, if ever, seen on TV, for a TV audience who may not have a PC or be aware of the Sexstation site.

You need to be very dim if you expected the Sexstation webshow format to be recreated on TV, even the Playboy & TVX encrypted channels don't go that far.

If you're a fan of Kimmy Haze you can watch her on this show, pay a fiver & watch her on Freeview or the BSXtreme website right now or wait 'til she's next on the Sexstation webshow; how many channels give you so much choice.????

If you're a fan of Tammy Oldham & haven't got a PC you wouldn't be whinging about seeing her on TV without her toys; if you only remembered her from her Babeworld shows, you'd be praising Cellcast for getting her back on TV.

19-11-2011 03:17
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(19-11-2011 02:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no havent mentioned the webshow on air. one of the osg's says sexstation tv when giving instructions to get pics.

I don't really see how that will get people to the website, the web address isn't part of their OSG. If this night is meant to get the site more hits they aren't doing a very good job of it.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
19-11-2011 04:23
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(19-11-2011 02:27 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Have they actually mentioned the webshow on air? It was my understanding they wouldn't be allowed to advertise a harder webshow (as discussed when Elite at home started),

they were advertising there twitter, it was on screen the hole time, if you go there it has a link to the web site, i think it was a clever way of indirectly advertising the web show and so getting round the rules

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-11-2011 12:16
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(19-11-2011 01:58 )aceman65 Wrote:  This is all going according to SexStations plan for this. Get it's product advertised to a whole new audience. That's all SexStation were interested in.

I'm not sure if that was the idea at all. I think they were just trying something different. Instead of the usual Babestation girls as seen every night, they tried something else instead just to see if they got more calls or not.
19-11-2011 12:31

gemma hiles