GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

check this out

mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

check this out
i thought you maybe interested to cast your eyes over a rival forum. these guys are completly opposite to us. everyone one is entitled to their opinion but to claim the on screen girls dont even chat is absurd. also check out the dude claiming to be a girl who works for babestation.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showt...p?t=758876

thoughts please
18-02-2009 00:34
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: check this out
my old stomping ground.......Rolleyes
18-02-2009 01:23
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

Not really a rival forum as it has so many different sub-forums. I used to hang out in the BB Forums when I was on night shift. There is a high percentage of homosexuals there BTW.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
18-02-2009 02:11
tsurugi Offline
Banned

your telling me.....i found out the hardway
18-02-2009 02:15
mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

bunnybc Wrote:Not really a rival forum as it has so many different sub-forums. I used to hang out in the BB Forums when I was on night shift. There is a high percentage of homosexuals there BTW.

yeah i guessed lol
18-02-2009 08:35
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Isnt it amazing that people can voice opinions on a site like that when obviously they have had no experience watching or calling the girls on any of the channels????
18-02-2009 14:37
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

I am signed up to that forum but haven't posted simply because there are just too many threads/sub forums and not enough hours in the day.Also a lot of the threads seem to go "dead" quite quickly anyway.Probably because there are so many threads in the first place.

Interesting that someone claiming to be a girl from one of the channels postedRolleyes.................Not convinced especially as "he/she" went down the "you don't talk to a girl in the studio" route(shock/horror/probe) too obvious a claim to make really.
Although the "attention seeker" comment is quite funny though.A forum is hardly the place for attention seeking as no-one can actually see you.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
18-02-2009 15:51
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

i just think that while they got their cock in their hand and dialing the number to ring up one of the 'slappers who are degrading themselves' as they put it, ready to have a tug watching them 'sell themselves' they are also commenting in a forum about them!

am i missing something..?

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
18-02-2009 16:01
mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

if these shows are so bad as they seem to think, why watch? and im not taking the 'for a laugh' excuse as thats what comedy shows are for.

as we all know the easy way to see if it is the girl is on the bed if you dont know her voice is ask her to wave or blow a kiss etc

finally for now, the girl claims to still work for bs yet here she is giving away 'secrets' and generally bad mouthing them
18-02-2009 16:24
chatcafela Offline
Apprentice Poster

Cool RE: check this out
As most of you seem to know, we really are live, and are really taking calls.
Back in 2006/7 there were a couple of operators running taped shows but they were caught quickly, and despite the industry being 8 times larger, its a lot more 'clean' than 2/3 years ago.
We are tested by PhonepayPlus often, and OfCom are on our backs ALL THE TIME.
We give you the most we can. We'd LOVE to give you more. :-)

Love from LA
18-02-2009 17:23
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles