Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Which Babestation Babe As A Girlfriend?

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Which babestation girl as a girlfriend
Surely the question should be whoever is easiest to get in the van.
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2011 18:22 by tsurugi.)
24-11-2011 18:16
Find all posts by this user
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

(24-11-2011 14:03 )rickhardo Wrote:  What are these "clothes" of which you speak.

Do you remember that gold velour tracksuit you stole from a certain Mr Savile,10 seconds after he died?...well, they are called clothes..just not the best example of high quality fashion, but fear not dude! I'll give you some Matalan gift vouchers for Xmas Smile

(I know you were just playin' buddy, we all know you have Gok Wans number saved on speed dial Wink )

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
25-11-2011 01:22
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

(23-11-2011 20:06 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Paige, but I fear she'd have to lower her standards considerably Sad laugh

Rolleyes Are you saying paige is vain how about your personality Big Laugh well..... you do have a point because all the babes interest is just a chat and to make money out of you at the same time bladewave
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 01:35 by wasteofspace.)
25-11-2011 01:33
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Louise Porter night-time, Jo Laurence Daytime
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 03:34 by mikedafc.)
25-11-2011 03:33
linnlk85 Offline
Junior Poster

for me it would have to be geri...
25-11-2011 11:27
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(25-11-2011 01:33 )wasteofspace Wrote:  
(23-11-2011 20:06 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Paige, but I fear she'd have to lower her standards considerably Sad laugh

Rolleyes Are you saying paige is vain how about your personality Big Laugh well..... you do have a point because all the babes interest is just a chat and to make money out of you at the same time bladewave

It was a joke ffs.
25-11-2011 12:27
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(25-11-2011 01:22 )Chimpy Wrote:  (I know you were just playin' buddy, we all know you have Gok Wans number saved on speed dial Wink )

That's the Chinese take away down the road isn't it? Or is that Wok Gans?

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 14:47 by rickhardo.)
25-11-2011 14:47
DonnaFan85 Offline
Junior Poster

Kandi, but she'd have to drop the restraining order first.

Just joking...she'll never drop it.

Also, Gok Wan is an anagram of Go Wank.
25-11-2011 15:31
boardmarker Offline
Apprentice Poster

Kitty Lea and Hannah Mac
25-11-2011 16:07
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(24-11-2011 18:14 )mrmann Wrote:  Paige or Tammy Taylor. Though I can't honestly say I'd date a babe channel model, maybe Rachel Frodsham, but I'd be very surprised if she didn't have a boyfriend. Dating a babe channel woman would be a bit of a hassle because you'd have to live with the fact that men are wanking to your girlfriend every night while actually talking to them. Also, I wouldn't want to put up with douche bag punks when going to public places with any of them, because you're bound to get some prick coming onto them, thinking they can say what they like because they are babe channel women, or that they think they know the women because they called them once. Too many losers who can't accept the fact that another guy has a beautiful hot girlfriend and they don't, so they have to make lewd comments in order to feel like they've conquered the woman in some way. I see this too much and it annoys the hell out if me. Lack of respect and plain jealousy and immaturity. I see this more in America and the U.K. It's not weird to be jealous of what another man has, but mind your flipping tounge and be happy for the guy, because you might be that lucky later in life. If it's ugly guys, they should just save money and get an attractive prostitute like many of the wealthy and older nerds of the world do who couldn't get attractive women when they were younger, but don't be rude.

Rant over Smile

BTW, I think it's perfectly acceptable for a guy to try to hook up with any of these women as long as he is polite, because there's nothing wrong with trying your luck, as they shouldn't have special treatment for being nude on TV, but don't be a prick if they turn you down. Did I mention I hate douche bag pricks?
I have dated a girl a few years ago who used to work for a strip club called Secrets in London it was a bit of a head fuck at first but these girls are so sexually liberated that you either climb on board or go find one that derives pleasure from doing the ironing on a Sunday night. My view is you only live once!!!

If someone wants to have a waz because of what she says or how she looks I can deal with that once I am in receipt of the benefits.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
25-11-2011 16:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV