babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Which babe do you think is the Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011?
This poll is closed.
Caty Cole 42.21% 122 42.21%
Sophia Knight 57.79% 167 57.79%
Total 289 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

*** The Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011 - FINAL - VOTE NOW! ***

kellerman Offline
Rosie B Forever X x X

RE: *** The Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011 - FINAL - VOTE NOW! ***
God I love them both but its .....Sophia for me!!!

[size=medium]Maxie Rhoads, Paige Phillips, Becca Kelly
24-11-2011 22:54
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(24-11-2011 21:03 )Scotsman Wrote:  I kind of like it that she's gotten so involved and it seems that, for whatever reason, this means something to her.

(24-11-2011 22:13 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Fair enough, but I just think it becomes pointless when she's constantly barraging people on her forum, her forum section on here and twitter with 'vote me etc' ....makes it meaningless if she only wins because she's begging for votes, but maybe that's just me Smile

I also like that she got involved...after all so many of us have always said we would like more interaction from the models on here..Sophia, to her credit, seems to genuinely care what the "fans" think of her and dont we all like to hear "job well done" from our customers/clients/employers etc? ..this is really just her fans saying "job well done"!
24-11-2011 22:56
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

I did not vote for either girl in the semi final as Danni Harwood was my no 1
Now its down to two Sophia gets my vote
Thanks to Scotsman for taking the time and effort to organise this vote and to the serious minded posters lighten up as this is just a bit of fun
25-11-2011 00:26
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Sophia has read the points made today and, rather than post again on the thread, has asked me to pass on her response.

1 - Yes it's a fun competition and it's entirely normal to get excited about a fun competition. Some people are getting a little bit po-faced about it.

2 - But even though it's a fun competition that doesn't make it meaningless. This is all about Sophia's job, and it's an award to do with how good the girls have been at their job.
So yes it would mean a lot to win, just as anyone else would like to be recognised for doing their job well!

3 - Getting this far in a competition is something she's obviously going to share with her fans.
The point of having fans on things like Twitter is to be able to enjoy this kind of stuff with them and enjoy their reactions.

And in summary, she has this message for us all
'im fucking excited!! deal with it!! hahahaha xxxxxx ' Smile
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 00:52 by Rise.)
25-11-2011 00:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Again, I find the fact she's so excited about it to be quite endearing. You could view it as an ego thing or you could view it that she cares what her fans think and is happy with the recognition for her hard work. With some other girls who don't put in the effort on screen or on the phones, I would maybe take exception but Sophia is clearly a hard worker and good performer so I see it as a good thing.

Can I also point out that it's two Scottish babes in the final. Wink
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 00:54 by Scotsman.)
25-11-2011 00:54
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

Sophia is exactly correct. Even though it's a fun competition that doesn't make it meaningless. In fact since it's effectively a popularity of the girls vote it's impossible that it could be meaningless.
25-11-2011 01:55
trout007 Offline
Junior Poster

It has to be Sophia, she is hardworking and interacts with her fans all the time via twitter, Facebook and her forum Smile

She really cares
25-11-2011 09:15
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Hmmm, Sophia cares so much about her fans that she can't be bothered to type that reply herself on here, so instead has someone else do it for her. bladewave I did indeed vote for her, and clearly she's desperate for the crown this year. So, well done to Miss Knight on your PR campaign to win the award, as it's worked a treat.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 09:38 by Chilly.)
25-11-2011 09:36
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(25-11-2011 09:36 )Chilly Wrote:  Hmmm, Sophia cares so much about her fans that she can't be bothered to type that reply herself on here, so instead has someone else do it for her. bladewave I did indeed vote for her, and clearly she's desperate for the crown this year. So, well done to Miss Knight on your PR campaign to win the award, as it's worked a treat.

Well I'd say the reason she didn't post it herself was to try to avoid the very impression you are suggesting there Chilly. Fascinating little catch 22. I'm pleased she takes an interest and interacts with fans about it, it is quite an achievement.

Bet Caty and Sophia are teasing each other lots about this vote. Gratz to both of them for making the final.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 12:45 by Roquentin.)
25-11-2011 11:57
trout007 Offline
Junior Poster

I agree, Sophia probably thinks she is in a no win scenario, if she posts here she is taking things too seriously and if she doesn't she is ignoring her fans!

Sophia has always interacted brilliantly with her fans through her forum and fb and twitter and of course performs brilliantly on elite Smile

She deserves to be in the final and I for one hopes she wins Smile
25-11-2011 20:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV