Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Chatgirl demise

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: Chatgirl demise
(29-11-2011 19:10 )RRROGER Wrote:  There could be any number of reasons why Chat Girl TV is off-line but what puzzles me is that Chat Girl is the ONLY channel that ADMIN has pulled the plug on, deleted all content & reference to & said nothing to explain why he's done so.

My theory is that whatever Chat Girl have got themselves into, Playboy Corporation have put a blanket gag on.

I think a comment from admin or a mod would be appreciated, otherwise this forum looks more secretive than Ofcom!
29-11-2011 22:31
Find all posts by this user
terence Offline

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...t=chatgirl

now you know as much as we know. when we know more we will let you know. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
29-11-2011 22:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
belle fatale Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hey there guys......oh yea of little faith lol......as if chatgirls is going anywhere Wink it IS just a tech malfunction, don't ask me what, I.T. is sooo not my thing , (yeah, shocker, i know you all thought i was secretly a rocket scientist on the side) but it happened on my shift on friday and we are planning to be back on real soon, minus the slight glitches we occasionally suffered from before .....

As for the threads being pulled from here.....i'm gutted!!! i loved the caps of all the girls, and we all enjoyed the comments that were left.....(and yes, i fess up, i enjoyed denni taylors pics on more than one occasion hehehe)
but i'm afraid i am no wiser than you guys as to whats happened there Sad

So hold your horses boys, we'll be back soon, bigger and better than before .... xxx
29-11-2011 23:16
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

While it may well and will hopefully be the case that CG will be back soon, I doubt that anyone really believes that a tech malfucntion is the reason the channel isn't currently being aried, as sections on this forum aren't removed (hopefully temporarily) simply because a channel has a tech malfunction. Quite possibly an administraive error or issue, but not technical.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
29-11-2011 23:22
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Let's hope it isn't the same 'technical' problems that Bang Media had. Wink
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2011 23:23 by Chilly.)
29-11-2011 23:23
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Admin's very quiet about this and not even informing his mods. What the hell's going on?
29-11-2011 23:40
belle fatale Offline
Apprentice Poster

All i can tell you guys is that the two are not related.....the forum stuff went down at least 5 days before the channel did.....i know as i clicked on to perve *ahem* 'look' at denni's pics.....(yeah, like you guys dont lol) ....and no chatgirl section.

When i got to work on friday, first half of my shift, no probs, had a break, took 15 fekking mins to squeeze into a latex dress, stuck my arse on the bed and boom.....it all broke.....AHA!!!! maybe it was my fat arse?!! OMG!!!!! I BROKE CHATGIRL!!!! hehehe...... or maybe it was one of my '5 bras' came off and destroyed it.....oh yes, i read your comments boys ...lol... Big Laugh

no, its defo technical, the forum sections i havent a clue about, but the broadcast side of it will be up and running shortly and we can all get back to our weekly fix of denni x
29-11-2011 23:56
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Thanks for your info Belle.When the ChatGirls forum section returns,while your perving over Denni's caps, if you've got a spare finger,maybe you could type more witty posts for us ?

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
30-11-2011 00:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

2nd that boomer

Piper Niven Superfan
30-11-2011 00:37
belle fatale Offline
Apprentice Poster

Ah....no can do B-G-Bang, whilst admiring denni, there are no spare fingers to be had.....as i'm sure you well know Tongue
30-11-2011 00:39
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV