Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

*** The Ultimate Daytime Babe 2011 - Discussion Thread ***

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: *** The Ultimate Daytime Babe 2011 - Discussion Thread ***
I'm surprised at it being an all Elite final when you consider how poor their dayshows are. Basic sets, few (if any) outfit changes from the girls over the course of their shifts and only a few of their girls actually seem willing to move about a bit. I have no idea how Alice Goodwin is there given how dire she has been this year.

I'm not going to join in with this rather ridiculous "pro Elite conspiracy", but I will say the majority of voters must be easily pleased.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
08-12-2011 05:58
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(08-12-2011 02:39 )Roquentin Wrote:  Well we know that Elite did exceptionally well in getting some amazing quality daytime babes from the ashes of Bang media last year.

Yep, Elite TV certainly gained more than most from the demise of Bang Media. Makes you wonder who was actually puttin' in all those complaints against Bang Media's shows. bladewave
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2011 07:02 by Chilly.)
08-12-2011 07:01
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(08-12-2011 05:58 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I'm surprised at it being an all Elite final when you consider how poor their dayshows are. Basic sets, few (if any) outfit changes from the girls over the course of their shifts and only a few of their girls actually seem willing to move about a bit. I have no idea how Alice Goodwin is there given how dire she has been this year.

I'm not going to join in with this rather ridiculous "pro Elite conspiracy", but I will say the majority of voters must be easily pleased.

I'll hold my hands up and say blame me for Alice being in the QFs. If I hadn't noticed the multiple-account-holding cheat, Sarah Matty would have pipped her. Especially as he had yet another account (in addition to the two that he voted with and the one he negative repped me with) which I'm sure he would have used to vote with as well bladewave

I'll throw a crumb of comfort to the non-Elite fans here. It's not really 8/8 in the QFs, more like 7.5/8 . Although Caitlin is there now, she did spend the majority of the year on BS Wink

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
08-12-2011 09:16
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-12-2011 08:17 )Paul71 Wrote:  Well I am hoping Tammy Taylor or Anastasia Harris win, but as I backed Victoria Roberts last time, they properly wont make it to the next round!! Bounce

I am shocked that Anastasia and especially Tammy haven't made the Quarter finals!!! shocked
08-12-2011 11:02
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(08-12-2011 07:01 )Chilly Wrote:  
(08-12-2011 02:39 )Roquentin Wrote:  Well we know that Elite did exceptionally well in getting some amazing quality daytime babes from the ashes of Bang media last year.

Yep, Elite TV certainly gained more than most from the demise of Bang Media. Makes you wonder who was actually puttin' in all those complaints against Bang Media's shows. bladewave

The lengths somebody will go to just to secure fernanda and Emma spellar eh

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
08-12-2011 11:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

"gazfc" , you missed out Lucy Anne , Gemma Hiles , Kelly Bell , Adele , Victoria Roberts , Lilly Roma , when you mentioned the lengths somebody will go to just secure Fernanda and Emma Spella , they were all working for Bangmedia at the time loads of complaints were being made as well , not that i'm suggesting Elite are behind the complaints of cause , but they have definitely done well staff wise since the demise of Bang Media .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2011 12:48 by mr mystery.)
08-12-2011 12:45
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

To be fair the fit between those babes and Elitetv has been very successful. It was natural and popular around that time for many girls to try to move to Elite, not just ex Bang. Once again, an explanation of conspiracy is not needed, despite how fun it is Big Grin
08-12-2011 13:11
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(08-12-2011 12:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  "gazfc" , you missed out Lucy Anne , Gemma Hiles , Kelly Bell , Adele , Victoria Roberts , Lilly Roma , when you mentioned the lengths somebody will go to just secure Fernanda and Emma Spella , they were all working for Bangmedia at the time loads of complaints were being made as well , not that i'm suggesting Elite are behind the complaints of cause , but they have definitely done well staff wise since the demise of Bang Media .

Other than Lucy Anne, the rest had quite the detour before moving to elite, I mean it's not like elite only had one channel for 40+ before bangs demise is it? Wink

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2011 13:57 by gazfc.)
08-12-2011 13:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

There seems to quite a debate this year on the rights & wrongs of the voting system.

I dont wish to decry the fantastic job Scotsman and his helpers have done because the original idea was very good and obviously a lot of time is spent in calcualting the votes and lets be honest it is meant to be a bit of fun which I am sure we all enjoy - my babes never made it through the first round in the night and i think only 3 in the day, so what.

But perhaps a better option for the channel lovers of BS and Elite next year would be for votes to be cast for each channel to go through to the last 16 where the knockout rounds would commence based on voting for 3 babes from each station.

Night Channels

Babestation would have to include Masti Chat as it is their station.

So BS / Elite / RLC / Storm / XP each provide 3 babes and the sixteenth
babe would be the one who gets the next highest vote from all stations

The knockout could be based on the highest vote cast be drawn against the lowest vote rather like the Wimbledon seedings of 1 -16.

Daytime Channels

Babestation / Elite / RLL / Storm to provide 3 babes, Masti Chat and Flirt 2 each.

If more channels start up or some disappear just adjust the number of babes per channel.

Just thought for discussion at this stage but may overcome the bickering at a later date.

08-12-2011 14:47
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(08-12-2011 13:49 )gazfc Wrote:  
(08-12-2011 12:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  "gazfc" , you missed out Lucy Anne , Gemma Hiles , Kelly Bell , Adele , Victoria Roberts , Lilly Roma , when you mentioned the lengths somebody will go to just secure Fernanda and Emma Spella , they were all working for Bangmedia at the time loads of complaints were being made as well , not that i'm suggesting Elite are behind the complaints of cause , but they have definitely done well staff wise since the demise of Bang Media .

Other than Lucy Anne, the rest had quite the detour before moving to elite, I mean it's not like elite only had one channel for 40+ before bangs demise is it? Wink

Kelly Bell , Gemma Hiles , Fernanda , Lucy Anne , Emma Spella , went from Bangmedia to Elite and didn't have "quite a detor" on their way .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2011 15:10 by mr mystery.)
08-12-2011 14:47
Thread Closed