Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

wouldn't mind working 'behind the scenes'

a_j216 Offline
banned

wouldn't mind working 'behind the scenes'
any chance? please don't laugh.

if i need to send an email, PM me the address.

if it helps, i have administration and management support experience! i like to bring a smile to the girls faces by giving them their weekly payslip! Tongue

hey, can't hurt to ask. at least i got balls to do it (even if its 99.9% certain to end in embarassment!)! only working p/t at the moment at some university, hoping to strive for more Smile
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2011 05:16 by a_j216.)
29-11-2011 05:10
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: wouldn't mind working 'behind the scenes'
Sorry, but any position that fits your description has likely been taken a long time ago. Also, I highly doubt anyone working in these environments is going to be quiting any time soon, as they probably enjoy being around sexy women.

Good luck, but it's a very slim chance for any position I would assume. You could look online for anyone offering TV production jobs or the like, but it won't say that it's a babe channel in the ad, so it's a crap shoot. If you really have balls, just walk into the studios of these channels and ask the person at the front, and drop your CV off if they say it's cool. No harm in trying, and I doubt they will think you are weird, because these channels are aware of why guys want to work for them. Just make sure you have some experience that they might possibly need, because otherwise it might make you look like you're just hoping to be a tea server and see some ass. Get what I mean? Hell, sometimes it's better just to call, as it could save you the time. I've had more luck calling places at times, and then making an appointment soon after, though I haven't tried any babe channel as I'm aiming for something a bit different.
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2011 23:03 by mrmann.)
29-11-2011 22:50
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

It is quite common these days for a person's first employment in all areas of media to be on an unpaid work experience or intern basis. Have you thought of approaching Sexstation, who I hear are looking for a part-time fluffer.

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
29-11-2011 23:17
a_j216 Offline
banned

mrmann, isnt that why the present male workers are there for anyway, to see a piece of arse?
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2011 23:25 by a_j216.)
29-11-2011 23:24
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(29-11-2011 23:24 )a_j216 Wrote:  mrmann, isnt that why the present male workers are there for anyway, to see a piece of arse?

Of course, but I think if you have something they might need, it would look better. You are right though! Money and hot women is the main reason, and that's why I would get into this business as well, and the nice locations would be fun!
30-11-2011 00:53
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles