• 18 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Who's On Now ?

archie Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who's On Now ?
arthurdaley Wrote:
Freebird Wrote:
Jabber Wrote:Thats April on at the moment
Others on the forum surgest she may have links to channels heads.
Maybe thats why she allowed to get away with looking bored and yawning.

cheers data & Mr. the hut. bored and yawning she nay be but she is very easy on the eyes and those teasing brief knix flashes are top notch.

lol you gotta love it how she has a go at most her callers. do 960 not bother with ofcom

TeHe. If ch960 aren't bothered if thier presenters have a go at customers, they won't be too concerned about ofcom either. Someone else said they may have a complaint to ofcom yesterday, because Roxy was too good! Shame on you Roxy! keep it up!
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2009 14:13 by archie.)
19-02-2009 14:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

having just perused the various threads it seems that the two fave girls are amy and kylie, correct ? so which (if any) of the regular afternoon girls also appear on the late show 'cause last night i believe taylor morgan was on, and no offense but we have seen her a million times.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
19-02-2009 14:14
arthurdaley Offline
Junior Poster

Freebird Wrote:having just perused the various threads it seems that the two fave girls are amy and kylie, correct ? so which (if any) of the regular afternoon girls also appear on the late show 'cause last night i believe taylor morgan was on, and no offense but we have seen her a million times.

think april is probably the fav of most amy is my fav tho. one one of the threads there is a poll april was miles in front amy was 2nd
19-02-2009 14:26
Robot Devil Offline

but if i've got the right names to the right threads; would i be right in thinking none of these girls does the late show ? now that would be a criminal waste

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
19-02-2009 14:29
archie Offline
Senior Poster

Freebird Wrote:having just perused the various threads it seems that the two fave girls are amy and kylie, correct ? so which (if any) of the regular afternoon girls also appear on the late show 'cause last night i believe taylor morgan was on, and no offense but we have seen her a million times.

If you had looked in ealier in the evening you may have had the pleasure of seeing Roxy give one of the best "daytime" shows even on this channel. Concern was expressed because she was soo good! Again, for whatever reason the producers appear to have chosen to load the late night shows with girls with abnormal enhancements. I guess its a matter of personal preference, but I'm sure alot of callers would make a bigger effort to speak to a more natural looking girl.
Its clear the channel has already got production/cemerawork problems, and the last thing they need is to make it a poor immitation of the likes of Babestation/bangbabes etc.
19-02-2009 14:38
HEX!T Away
Retired

yeah m8 but that poll was made b4 april come on here and made a grade a prat of herself, callin some freeks and telling others to fuck off. thats where all the negativity started towards her personaly b4 that it was mostly just about the lack of proffesionalism of the production as a whole. we genraly thaught she was top draw, if a little new and unprepared for the game.

even i thaught she was great too. she looked hot and put on a great tease, but she shot herself in the foot 1 night by wipping out her tits, then every call after that pretty much wanted the same thing or more, she wasnt prepared for it and pretty much got sick of guys saying get em out,.
after a few nightshows she started looking bored, acting up, flipping off callers, pulling faces or just callin em creeps, even 1s that were just asking normal shit. the final straw came when she was putting on a great show in the afternoon slot (like shes doing now) and then on the night show she did virtualy nothing,. there were a couple of exceptions where she put on shows that would shame any of her competitors but they were few and far between.

so now kylie and amy have probably more fans here now, as both have been consistent with there callers, if they dont like what your saying they just put the phone down blow a kiss and wave tata. i can respect that more than looking at the cam and flipping the callers off or mouthing fucking freak...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
19-02-2009 14:48
Robot Devil Offline

yeah i see what you mean. but you only have to see the huge popularity right now with the party people/party girls switch overs to see how well the daytime girls doing the night shift works.

changing the subject briefly back to april, don't you wish they would just lump her on a sofa instead of a poxy swervey chair ?

19-02-2009 14:50
HEX!T Away
Retired

archie Wrote:If you had looked in ealier in the evening you may have had the pleasure of seeing Roxy give one of the best "daytime" shows even on this channel. Concern was expressed because she was soo good! Again, for whatever reason the producers appear to have chosen to load the late night shows with girls with abnormal enhancements. I guess its a matter of personal preference, but I'm sure alot of callers would make a bigger effort to speak to a more natural looking girl.
Its clear the channel has already got production/cemerawork problems, and the last thing they need is to make it a poor immitation of the likes of Babestation/bangbabes etc.
agreed, roxy does do a great tease and to be honest she was much better b4 9pm, she should have just did what she was doing earlyer but went further after the water shed. instead she dissapeared and came back wearing a 2 piece at that point i turned over.
as for the latest batch of late night girls yer rite none of them are to my taste, even roxy when she aint teasing and just doing the babestation bit,. they all do the job well enough, but none of them make wor lass want to phone em and have some fun. (i cant call unless she says so Sad or she is up for it Wink )

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
19-02-2009 15:00
HEX!T Away
Retired

Freebird Wrote:yeah i see what you mean. but you only have to see the huge popularity right now with the party people/party girls switch overs to see how well the daytime girls doing the night shift works.

changing the subject briefly back to april, don't you wish they would just lump her on a sofa instead of a poxy swervey chair ?
i think the day show girls on the night show is just a fad m8, most arnt cumfy doing sexy chat on pp, others refuse to go topless on pg. sooner rather than later i think the callers will cotton on to it and stop calling as much,. i mean if there calling with the specific intent of getting 1 of these girls going topless and they dont/wont then realy whats the point of calling em, when they can phone camilla or rachel or 1 of the others and get them to bare all ...

19-02-2009 15:07
archie Offline
Senior Poster

Freebird Wrote:yeah i see what you mean. but you only have to see the huge popularity right now with the party people/party girls switch overs to see how well the daytime girls doing the night shift works.

Agree.... However the best chatback girls have been switched away from the Night to ealry Morning/Day shifts. Its taken Roxy a few weeks to get up confidence to give a topnotch show, only to be dragged back to doing a tamer day show. Kylie still looks uncomfortable at times because she may not have confidence in the camermans directions.
Prefer the format or not, the Party People producers have the girls firmly planted on the sofas, and this makes the camerawork easier.... and less likely to make the girls look stupid.
Alot of people I've spoken to comment that its like watching a disfuctional child. You just watch in the hope that things get better. When its good, its good! Most of the time its bad, and that distracts from watching and attracting the callers needed to keep going.
19-02-2009 15:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV