No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Poll: The Posting of Sensitive Material

blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Poll: The Posting of Sensitive Material
(04-12-2011 03:55 )dazaman Wrote:  Some time ago i stopped posting caps that showed OOPS! as i was not wanting to highlight the good bits in the video's i posted, which i thought would cover things nicely as people would enjoy the nice surprise in there Smile but later in the day i could not believe someone was daft enough to post a comment about it and saying what time in the video it happened eek and not only once, so after that i decided to keep most of that kind of content out of the them, and thats why i mainly record Sexstation now.

This is only the way i see it as a video maker i've no idea what the others think, i tried to keep all content in there so others could enjoy quietly but sadly some like to shout it from the rooftops and kill it for all.

Most seem to just point the finger at ofcom but the other channels are on the forums and those who decide they want to post as much information as possible.

If those who gave out the information thought for a second before posting too much info all forums would still have great content still being posted.

Most joined the forums for the content posted, which those who shout theres no content and then go blame ofcom in those threads, just look closer to home before RANTING Rolleyes

Look at us here. Discussing having to keep quiet about whether some of us saw a brief glimpse of fanny on an adult channel.

I am closer to 60 than 50 years of age and firmly believe that I am old enough to cope with this type of imagery and protect my children from seeing it if I so wish.

Ofcon treat us ALL like children.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2011 21:35 by blackjaques.)
04-12-2011 21:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(04-12-2011 04:34 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(04-12-2011 02:00 )eccles Wrote:  When channels routinely deliberately flout the regulations to push up viewer numbers on channels anyone can watch, why should we keep quiet about it? Accidents are different.

That may well be the case, eccles, but I think you'll find Ofcom would consider your logic arse-about-tit.

The shows are public. If a channel routinely does something it knows is against the rules to get viewer numbers up, word will get out. The channel can hardly blame anyone else if it gets caught publically breaking the rules on a schedule. Obviously I wish the rules were more lenient and the punishments less severe, but dont blame the fans for the channels own actions.

Whats the alternative? We ban people from even discussing shows in case Ofcom can read as well? OK, I have sympathy for the Lets-Not-Make-It-Easy-For-Them line, and understand Dazamans point, but this forum loses a lot of vaue if the good stuff is left out.

Think I suggested ages ago that people post caps, but leave out the channel numbers days and times. Is that a sensible compromise?

Gone fishing
04-12-2011 23:21
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

(04-12-2011 23:21 )eccles Wrote:  The shows are public. If a channel routinely does something it knows is against the rules to get viewer numbers up, word will get out. The channel can hardly blame anyone else if it gets caught publically breaking the rules on a schedule. Obviously I wish the rules were more lenient and the punishments less severe, but dont blame the fans for the channels own actions.

Whats the alternative? We ban people from even discussing shows in case Ofcom can read as well? OK, I have sympathy for the Lets-Not-Make-It-Easy-For-Them line, and understand Dazamans point, but this forum loses a lot of vaue if the good stuff is left out.

Think I suggested ages ago that people post caps, but leave out the channel numbers days and times. Is that a sensible compromise?

Ok i don't over edit yet but if the trend of giving too much information continues its possible it may come to that, i'm not saying don't discuss the shows its more don't say something like "wow great pussy show from ***** tonight on babestation did anyone record it? it was around 11.55pm" as i don't think that helps anyone other than the competition, just be less graphic.

I have enjoyed the shows in the past and i want to enjoy them in the future.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
05-12-2011 07:41
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Even if there was no Internet and the adult channels were being discussed or photos printed in articles or letters pages if top shelf or adult magazines, it's still possible what ever broadcasting regulator there was governing tv, somewhere along the way the regulator would get their ammunition or monitor the channels more heavily.

Back in the 80s before we all had internet when I started working in broadcasting albeit on a pirate station, even without the Internet, the regulators always seemed to be one step ahead of us despite all the loopholes there were back then from reading press articles, tv reports (many of these now on You Tube!) and I guess sneeky subscriptions to many of the mail order only pirate radio mags there were back then!

Even if the forums or Internet dissapeared tomorrow, Ofcom or the regulator of the day would find there ways to catch the channels or us out! They always have managed to and always will Wink

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
05-12-2011 22:37
richpk Offline
Master Poster

WHAT?    
08-12-2011 19:45
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

I'm royally pissed off. First off, Ofcom regulates the Channels, the Channels then have to regulate the girls and now we're potentially being monitored by them. We will lose a whole lot from this forum if we have to watch what we Cap or say.

Nowadays, if I catch a "slip" I post it but don't make a point of either highlighting or making any reference to it and as look as other folk adopt the same approach imo we should continue. Let's just use some common sense.

Anyone found leaking information outside of this forum should be immediately named, shamed and thrown out.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
08-12-2011 20:09
Wanderer Offline
Junior Poster

(08-12-2011 20:09 )Cpe Wrote:  I'm royally pissed off. First off, Ofcom regulates the Channels, the Channels then have to regulate the girls and now we're potentially being monitored by them. We will lose a whole lot from this forum if we have to watch what we Cap or say.

It's worst than that. Ofcom get to regulate the channels websites as well despite having no power to regular the web. As soon as a channel shows it's website address Ofcom can step in and demand they take down anything horny.

My point was going to be Total Ban - No, Sensible - Yes. Allow normal chat but don't signpost it in 10 meter high neon letters. One thread dedicated to vids of good stuff and nothing else is going to attract attention. But spread it round put content in threads about models on channels and you are looking at over 50 threads, perhaps 100s. No way can The Great Mary check all those.

Remember if it's spotted after 30 days the channels don't have to supply recordings.

Stick 2 fingers up to Ofcom - Sign http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222
09-12-2011 00:23
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

This thread was thought up by StantheMan behind the bike sheds with is 12 yr old mates I'm sure. Don't post in case Ofcom are watching, what a load of Absolute bollocks. So you Stan are now wanting censorship of the forums, so why the fuck do you sign on line petitions to get more freedom for the babechannels. My suggestion would be if anyone as material they want to submit to this forum, get it posted right now and fuck the consequences. This is a forum for gods sake. That means a place where the public can air their views on anything they please. And if that meant all the wank channels were to close, then so be it. If we can't say what we want on a forum, then what is the point of them existing. With this thread you have just proved to us what a load of crap you sometimes talk. And also I am totally at a loss to see why some members post in agreement with you. You have not only accepted ofcoms rules, but you are going out of your way to implement them. shame on you.
12-12-2011 15:33
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Rolleyes

Here's an idea. Go find yourself a dictionary and look up the word 'poll'. I don't recall giving my opinion on this matter, and yet you've somehow managed to assume I'm in favour of banning caps and vids of slips. How did you come by this assumption?
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 17:04 by StanTheMan.)
12-12-2011 16:58
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

I think youll find young Stanley was getting flack elsewhere for defending the use of caps. Hes done a good job of asking the question without giving away what answer he supports, perhaps too good a job.

Gone fishing
13-12-2011 01:52