Thursday
Days - Ruby Summers
Nights - Dannii Harwood

Friday
Days - Sarah Daniel
Nights - Jennifer Jade & Rebecca Jade

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2011 23:30 by winsaw.)
13-12-2011 23:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central on Freeview
Red Light Central/Playboy , you've made a pigs ear out of launching this freeview channel , i've just been chatting to a few people in various places and non of them knew this freeview channel exists , you've just not advertised it or promoted it enough , when BS and then Bangbabes first got freeview channels they advertised it as much as possible , they both put messages to screen on the day and night Sky channels telling viewers about the new freeview channels what channel number they will be on and to re scan their freeview appliances , the girls on the Sky channels used to tell viewers to inform their friends with freeview about the new channel as well.
Launching a new freeview channel isn't the same as when you launched on Sky , on Sky you started broadcasting on existing channels where other company's had broadcast before you , all viewers did was switch a existing channel on and there you were a new channel , many Sky and freeviewers that aren't members of this forum just don't know about the freeview channel , some Sky viewers like myself have Sky in 1 room only and have other family members that also watch TV from this room , i like others have freeview only TV's in other rooms , so watch babes channels on freeview quite a lot if they want a bit of privacy , So Sky viewers need to be made aware of this freeview channel as well .
I just can't understand your lack of promotion of this very expensive freeview channel , in fact it was me that posted the channel number on this forum and pointed out that you will need to re-scan your tv in order to receive it , you RLC people have said nothing , if you want to be a success on freeview and generate calls then it needs promoting much better than you are currently doing , many people at present just don't know the channel exists .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2011 13:50 by mr mystery.)
14-12-2011 13:40
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

It's going to take a bit of time for Playboy/RLC to build up their freeview base. Of course they'll be opportunist viewers who'll, on the absence of Sky or forum/word of mouth knowledge, have no idea about the station. But with new freeview TVs/boxes being bought & changed, especially with the analogue switch off, I'm sure they'll get there. Plus there may be other more advertised freeview channels added which will cause people to retune anyway. It won't be an instant impact.
14-12-2011 15:16
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

The fact that the babechannels are split between two seperate sections on the Freeview epg will mean that it will take longer for people to find the RLC channel by accident, particularly as it is in the higher numbered section (190-200). I bet that there are a fair number of people who see the 90-100 adult section and have not realised there is another one stuck in the middle of nowhere.

14-12-2011 19:31
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

Noticed last night that freeview swapped between 902 and 948.Fine if it was duplicating 948 but it wasn't ,meaning Lucy Summers disappeared from 948/stream3 for some time. Show as many girls as you want on 902/freeview but please keep the one girl per channel format for the rest, spoils the enjoyment otherwise.
14-12-2011 20:22
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

hear is a little bit of info on the new channel that may help explain a few things,
902 is now officially Playboy TV Chat, RLC are just supplying them the girls, so RLC have to make sure the girls are the kind that Playboy would like to use,
the girls are being changed around so don't go by the schedule for 902 that is up for the month at the moment as it is changing,
the easiest way to think of it is RLC has 3 Channels and Playboy has 1
Playboy TV Chat will have its own website aswell
hope that helps Smile

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-12-2011 23:40
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded the most of the 12 hours of the freeview show last night/this morning , 5 different girls appeared on my recordings .
Dannii Harwood , Linsey Dawn Mckenzie and Dionne Mendez all appeared on the 12am -5.30am adult content part of the show , 3 different sets and phone numbers were used for this section (the previous shows had 2 girls), so i think to vary things up a bit they switched feed to the other RLC channels and used a extra girl which is a good idea if you only have 1 freeview channel , so this resulted in 3 different girls and 3 different sets being shown on 1 freeview channel , Mellie was the only girl on the RLC night time schedule that missed out on appearing on freeview .
Holly McGuire and Mikaela Witt appeared on the 5.30am - 12pm day time show , Mikaela referred to the channel as Red light Central even though she had a little Playboy bunny rotating round the top of her head .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2011 17:55 by mr mystery.)
16-12-2011 16:49
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(16-12-2011 16:49 )mr mystery Wrote:  Dannii Harwood , Linsey Dawn Mckenzie and Dionne Mendez all appeared on the 12am -5.30am adult content part of the show

I think we had about an hour of Linsey and Dionne in total and about 4.5 hours of Dannii naked and lying on her stomach so a pretty dull show for my tastes after the first three nights which were very good. Still, three good nights out of four is a pretty good ratio for starters and if they keep that standard up they'll be doing better than their competitors.

One irritant is that the sound and picture are out of synch. Is it just me because nobody else has mentioned it?

16-12-2011 18:12
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

(16-12-2011 18:12 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  One irritant is that the sound and picture are out of synch. Is it just me because nobody else has mentioned it?

Its not just you.
16-12-2011 18:28
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(16-12-2011 18:12 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  One irritant is that the sound and picture are out of synch. Is it just me because nobody else has mentioned it?

Its a good four second delay on the audio. Thought the dubbing on my vids was bad Wink
16-12-2011 18:31

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL