Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 1.92 Average

Playboy TV Chat / RLC on Freeview

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central on Freeview
(16-12-2011 18:12 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(16-12-2011 16:49 )mr mystery Wrote:  Dannii Harwood , Linsey Dawn Mckenzie and Dionne Mendez all appeared on the 12am -5.30am adult content part of the show

I think we had about an hour of Linsey and Dionne in total and about 4.5 hours of Dannii naked and lying on her stomach so a pretty dull show for my tastes after the first three nights which were very good. Still, three good nights out of four is a pretty good ratio for starters and if they keep that standard up they'll be doing better than their competitors.

One irritant is that the sound and picture are out of synch. Is it just me because nobody else has mentioned it?

I decided not to mention anything about the sound or Dannii's performance or time on screen because i keep getting labeled with a reputation of always moaning about Playboy/RLC , so thought i'd keep my gob shut .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2011 00:24 by mr mystery.)
16-12-2011 19:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

winsaw has already clarified the basic logistics, look at your SKY EPG to give you the 1st clue, despite SKY902 showing the same content the girls on that channel announce they are on Playboy TV, the EPG/Channel name is Playboy, the logo at the top left of the screen is Playboy.

Playboy own all 4 Red Light channels but aquiring a Freeview channel option gives the Playboy/RLC partnership a huge marketshare increase which presumably Playboy want a share of, hence the rebranding.

As for the "marketshare increase" I've posted elsewhere about Elite's aquisition of a bunch of deadweight SKY channels from TVX just to aquire a single FV channel as part of the package.

16-12-2011 19:44
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

this weeks FV girls should be as follows but it should be noted that outer girls will do short stints when the main FV girl is on break

Saturday-
Days - TeeJay
Nights - Dannii Harwood & Lexi Lowe

Sunday-
Days - Levi
Nights - Rochelle

Monday-
Days - Ani James
Nights - Lucy Summers

Tuesday-
Days - Lorraine Pearl
Nights - Cathy Barry

Wednesday-
Days - Holly McGuire
Nights - Lucy Zara

Thursday-
Days - Nikki
Nights - Dannii Harwood

Friday-
Days - Mikaela Witt
Nights - Lexi Lowe

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-12-2011 00:53
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(17-12-2011 00:53 )winsaw Wrote:  this weeks FV girls should be as follows but it should be noted that outer girls will do short stints when the main FV girl is on break

Is this a fucking wind up. One babe on for Five and a half hours with just a couple of comfort breaks while she turns her bike round and has a pot of tea with a chocolate hob-nob. To think I was that far away from becoming a RLC fanboy. Bunch of Muffins they are, every man jack of 'em.

Ps mr mystery is having a break this weekend so I'm filling in.

17-12-2011 02:36
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^^Save yourself some work winsaw, it's the same RedLight girls in the same Red Light/Pumpkin Films studio as on your main RLC schedule & who actually turns up is often pot luck; you're showing Nikki on Thursday morning, yesterday Daisy Dash turned up instead of Nikki & tonight Daisy has replaced Nikki on the schedule but on Thursday Daisy is also scheduled & still nobody knows who Nikki is..

17-12-2011 10:47
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(16-12-2011 19:13 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(16-12-2011 18:12 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(16-12-2011 16:49 )mr mystery Wrote:  Dannii Harwood , Linsey Dawn Mckenzie and Dionne Mendez all appeared on the 12am -5.30am adult content part of the show

I think we had about an hour of Linsey and Dionne in total and about 4.5 hours of Dannii naked and lying on her stomach so a pretty dull show for my tastes after the first three nights which were very good. Still, three good nights out of four is a pretty good ratio for starters and if they keep that standard up they'll be doing better than their competitors.

One irritant is that the sound and picture are out of synch. Is it just me because nobody else has mentioned it?

I decided not to mention anything about the sound or Dannii's performance or time on screen because i keep getting labeled with a reputation of always moaning about Playboy/RLC , so thought i'd keep my gob shut .
Ah, but at least you're in synch! Wink

I didn't know Norman Collier had that many devotees.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-12-2011 10:51
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

I was going to have a moan about the seemingly endless hours of some blonde babe, with hardly any time for a rather sexy looking 'policewoman' by the name of Dionne, but I see that this fundamental, and rather ridiculous problem with PBTVCH, has already been mentioned...

No, can't help myself... Even if you really like the particular babe that was on for such a long time, and even if they were not limited to tame performances because of censorship (and Technical Nudity Tedium), 5.5 hours, or so, of just one babe, is a complete nonsense – are they trying to kill the channel before it even gets going properly? annoyed
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2011 12:10 by Censorship :-(.)
17-12-2011 12:10
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

You seem to be forgetting that the other 3 RLC channels show one girl for 7 hours! If its a girl you don't particularly like its unfortunate if all you have is freeview. It's just the way RLC do it. Would have no objection to Dionne being on 24 hours though!
17-12-2011 12:21
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(17-12-2011 12:21 )deltic Wrote:  You seem to be forgetting that the other 3 RLC channels show one girl for 7 hours! If its a girl you don't particularly like its unfortunate if all you have is freeview. It's just the way RLC do it. Would have no objection to Dionne being on 24 hours though!

I see, and yes, I only have FV.

What a bloody stupid way of doing things!

Tamestation is the other extreme, with babes cropping up on multiple channels through the night, which is just as annoying - personally, I'd say two or three babes, alternating with 1 hour slots, on the same channel, would be about right?
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2011 13:02 by Censorship :-(.)
17-12-2011 12:58
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just thought i'd pop on this thread and not moan to much (it's my weekend off) but just give a possible explanation for last night events .
Right then , the first few shows on freeview were OK apart from a few technical problems , they basically had 2 girls on taking it in turns to appear on freeview and not just a girl filling in while one girl was on a break .Then they changed things the night before last and had 3 girls on , Dannii Harwood was the main girl but they did give Dionne Mendez and Linsey Dawn some freeview air time to give more variety .
Last night they changed things again , they just had 1 girl on for the entire 5.5 hours of the show apart from a brief appearance from Dionne while Levi was on a break
So it looks to me that Playboy/RLC being new to freeview are trying a few different scenarios out to see what works best and generates the most income , ie 2 girls roughly sharing the same amount of screen time like they first did , or the 3 girls set up but with 1 girl getting more air time , or like last night more or less apart from a short break just 1 girl being on from start to finish of the show .
I just hope Playboy/RLC take note of what freeview viewers post on this thread concerning likes and dislikes of the show so far , as it's those people that are your potential customers .
For what it's worth i agree with Censorship:-( about having 3 girls on each night doing a hour or so each . It seems to me Playboy/RLC were operating this channel last night as 1 channel that's part of the group of 4 Sky channels and not a stand alone freeview channel that's does things different to the Sky only channels like they have previously done . Surly they must realise that freeviews can't just switch to another RLC channel like Sky viewers can if they don't want to watch the same girl all night , they will probably just watching Elite or BS instead .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2011 15:55 by mr mystery.)
17-12-2011 15:38

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL