babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Possible DVD

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Possible DVD
I'm just going to put this up to see if I get any response from anyone at BS and to see if anybody else feels the same way.

What I am asking is the possibility of having a Camilla dvd which contains all of her Xtreme clips with the other BS girls. I would see if this could be destributed through the BS website or the other girl's concerned website's, ie Kelly Louise's, Ava's etc, thus this stops the content being released in general. Of course if the girls refuse this then it is a non starter but it would be interesting to see if it might be possible.
17-12-2011 19:38
Find all posts by this user
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: Possible DVD
Good luck with this, but they could only distribute it if were cert 18. Anything stronger would have to cut out.

Gone fishing
19-12-2011 00:26
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

(17-12-2011 19:38 )matt38 Wrote:  I'm just going to put this up to see if I get any response from anyone at BS and to see if anybody else feels the same way.

What I am asking is the possibility of having a Camilla dvd which contains all of her Xtreme clips with the other BS girls. I would see if this could be destributed through the BS website or the other girl's concerned website's, ie Kelly Louise's, Ava's etc, thus this stops the content being released in general. Of course if the girls refuse this then it is a non starter but it would be interesting to see if it might be possible.

Hello Matt, Hello eccles
In principle I think this is a great idea and was something we did back in the old 'Sexstation TV' days when we released a number of DVD's featuring the girls from that time such as Alicia Rhodes, Keira Pharrel, Lymara et al.
However eccles makes a valid point we would have to pay to get the DVD thru the BBFC certification for an 'r18' certification, and to that end Cellcast may not be so amenable to it when the scenes are already viewable on the girls sites, but all the same I will raise this as a DVD could have all sorts of commercial benefits for the wider promotion of Xtreme. I will see what the Cellcast 'El Supremo' has to say on the matter.
MC.
19-12-2011 13:36
sorasky Offline
Junior Poster

I would defo buy the preeti n priya extreme DVDs! Their rarely on naked babestation and when either of em do make a rare appreance i miss it Sad
21-12-2011 00:39
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra