Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Which channels are broadcasting over the Xmas period this year?

bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

RE: Which channels are broadcasting over the Xmas period this year?
elite daytime (10am to 9/10pm) is off air.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
25-12-2011 15:10
Find all posts by this user
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

The way so much broadcasting has gone with computers and/or automation software, so many TV (especially satellite/cable stations) and radio stations will be automated or networked in their output with virtually no local output except community radio stations.

Even the station I work for is for the first time ever completely automated on Christmas Day though I have worked live on the radio on Xmas Day in the past and always enjoyed it being a very different and special fun day to do radio on! My Christmas Eve special show yesterday was pre-recorded but I was paid as normal for it.

In many respects even in broadcasting which the babe channels obviously are part of, everyone deserves the day off to be with their families and loved ones so I think it's more than fair the babe shows have the day off too!

Though I did spot a complaint somewhere from someone whinging about Sex Station being closed for the day!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
25-12-2011 16:19
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Masti Chat is broadcasting on it's website and presumely on TV.
25-12-2011 16:51
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

Elite aren't, just showing advertising / photo message promos. They did have the breakfast show this morning but I believe with only one girl, Fernanda.

Red Light have been on all day - early show with Mikaela Heart and others all the way till two, and now a new set of girls including Louise, are presumably on until 9 or 10. Albeit with less girls.

Babestation seem to be the ones from the main channels who haven't done anything, no day show, no Bikini Babes show this morning (I think). Only Masti Chat from their day schedule.

Nothing from the smaller channels Flirtxchange, Chat Girl and Storm, and a much smaller skeleton staff group on the unmentionable channel.

To be fair, I think its right that the babes have some Xmas time off. They give us shows all year, its one or two days so I think we can give them that back. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 25-12-2011 17:20 by Regenerated.)
25-12-2011 17:18
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

XXXP have a nightshow but with only one girl (Panther), and the last I heard Storm were going to do a nightshow with Roxanna

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 25-12-2011 21:44 by mr williams.)
25-12-2011 18:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

would be interesting to see why rlc have done a full dayshow when all the other channels apart from masti chat and asian babes havent been on today. im n ot complaining as the babes do deserve some time off over xmas,

think all channels are doing nightshows tonight with pretty much reduced lineups. elite are doing a dayshow tomorrow with just 2 girls

Piper Niven Superfan
25-12-2011 19:09
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

I guess we'll see later if all the channels are doing full night shows and how many babes are working the Xmas shifts.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
25-12-2011 19:36
Louise Offline
Senior Poster

(25-12-2011 19:36 )Regenerated Wrote:  I guess we'll see later if all the channels are doing full night shows and how many babes are working the Xmas shifts.

I'm glad they where having girls on xmas day being a massive scrooge I was very happy to spend the day here instead on home alone!!
26-12-2011 18:15
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Christmas opening on the channels 2013
As I'm going to be on my tod for Xmas this year I was wondering whether any of the channels would be open over the festivities (yes, my life has become so sad the highlights of my xmas are going to be watching the wank channels and filling in my tax return Tongue )

In 2010 I seem to recall that just about all of them closed Xmas Day, Boxing Day and possibly New Year's Day but subsequently there's either been a limited service or normal working other than most of them being closed on Xmas Day itself. Can't remember what happened last year as my internet crashed on Xmas morning and was off for three days annoyed

Anyway, RLC are advertising that they will be open on Xmas Day this year with TJ, Mikaela and Delia working the daytime (double shifts) with Charmaine, Lucy Kemp and Shanti doing the night.

I know that Storm are due to be open on Boxing Night; S66 schedules don't go that far.

I'm sure others can fill in the gaps!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

15-12-2013 15:57
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Christmas opening on the channels 2013
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1187604

(25-12-2012 22:05 )RRROGER Wrote:  Christmas night line up......

...starting off with Preeti Young on BS Live, Preeya Young on BS Blue & Letesha Collins on BS Xtra......
......10pm changeover, Tori Lee on BS Live, Nicolle Knight on BS Blue & Beth on BS Xtra.
15-12-2013 16:21
Thread Closed