Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Which channels are broadcasting over the Xmas period this year?

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Christmas opening on the channels 2013
only playboy TV, Red Light and Storm TV have daytime shows today
26-12-2013 16:46
Find all posts by this user
JuanKerr Offline
Banned

(25-12-2013 23:09 )snookered147 Wrote:  Special mention to Tee-Jay and Delia on RLC who I think have been on all day.
Mikaela returned from a morning stint too.
All giving up their Xmas Day for us Heart.

Yes, just for us. The triple-time pay rate and possibility that, just perhaps, Christmas doesn't mean that much to them has nothing to do with it Rolleyes
26-12-2013 17:57
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Everybody likes some time off at Christmas don't they? Well all the people i know anyway.
As being someone who has to work through Christmas without choice. I can positively tell you it's toss.
The money is one thing, but everybody likes to visit family and friends and have a good time partying etc.
Therfore regardless of the reasons behind working we have to show some gratitude to those who do.
This applies to everyone who works over the Christmas period, fire fighters, police, hospital staff, agriculture etc etc. Smile
26-12-2013 19:00
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Guessing BS are too cheap to pay the extra time to the girls. they always seem to shut the days down at xmas

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-12-2013 19:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-12-2013 16:46 )mikedafc Wrote:  only playboy TV, Red Light and Storm TV have daytime shows today

Studio 66 was on till about 2pm as well

Piper Niven Superfan
26-12-2013 21:37
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Dee Dee Fox & Sammie Love on the schedule for xxXpanded TV, also Elise.
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2013 22:03 by circles_o_o_o.)
26-12-2013 21:47
JuanKerr Offline
Banned

(26-12-2013 19:00 )Bandwagon Wrote:  This applies to everyone who works over the Christmas period, fire fighters, police, hospital staff, agriculture etc etc. Smile

Aside from the people you mention in the emergency services, I don't agree. Plenty of people choose [note the italics] to work over Christmas and their motivation is never anything other than money. Do you honestly believe these girls have 'given up' their Christmas just for us? bladewave

I've never quite understood why so many people find it difficult to understand that Christmas to some is just another day. Technically speaking you shouldn't celebrate it all unless you're a Christian.
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2013 23:55 by JuanKerr.)
26-12-2013 23:51
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-12-2013 19:00 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Everybody likes some time off at Christmas don't they? Well all the people i know anyway.
As being someone who has to work through Christmas without choice. I can positively tell you it's toss.
The money is one thing, but everybody likes to visit family and friends and have a good time partying etc.
Therfore regardless of the reasons behind working we have to show some gratitude to those who do.
This applies to everyone who works over the Christmas period, fire fighters, police, hospital staff, agriculture etc etc. Smile
spot on, personally i wouldn't have minded if all the babeshows weren't on yesterday it is just one day of the year im sure we would have survived, with no babeshows on, but i give credit to to the girls and staff for working yesterday, i would never work on xmas day unless i had too, family and friends is more important to me,
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2013 02:02 by Joey 27.)
27-12-2013 01:43
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-12-2013 23:51 )JuanKerr Wrote:  
(26-12-2013 19:00 )Bandwagon Wrote:  This applies to everyone who works over the Christmas period, fire fighters, police, hospital staff, agriculture etc etc. Smile

Aside from the people you mention in the emergency services, I don't agree. Plenty of people choose [note the italics] to work over Christmas and their motivation is never anything other than money. Do you honestly believe these girls have 'given up' their Christmas just for us? bladewave

I've never quite understood why so many people find it difficult to understand that Christmas to some is just another day. Technically speaking you shouldn't celebrate it all unless you're a Christian.
it depends, xmas day is the only day of the year i see some of my distant family, so if i worked on xmas day i would probably never see them, its not so much my mum and dad that i would miss spending xmas with as i see them a lot anyway, i hadn't seen my aunt, uncle and cousins since xmas 2011, maybe im a soft git but family is important to me,

who decides that the babechannels have to be on xmas day anyway its not an essential thing that the public need on xmas day? perhaps some of the girls may have had to work even if they didn't want to, and some probably did work on xmas day for the money, if no babechannel babe wanted to work would they have all been off air yesterday?
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2013 02:03 by Joey 27.)
27-12-2013 01:58
JuanKerr Offline
Banned

(27-12-2013 01:58 )Joey 27 Wrote:  it depends, xmas day is the only day of the year i see some of my distant family, so if i worked on xmas day i would probably never see them, its not so much my mum and dad that i would miss spending xmas with as i see them a lot anyway, i hadn't seen my aunt, uncle and cousins since xmas 2011, maybe im a soft git but family is important to me,

Exactly. And this is why YOU choose not to work on Christmas day.

But not everybody thinks like that and to those people working, voluntarily, on and over Christmas, it obviously doesn't hold the same kind of importance. They wouldn't choose to work on those days if it did.

I'm just saying I don't agree with this belief that we owe the babeshow girls and staff some kind of massive gratitude just because they've chosen to work over Christmas, and that anyone who genuinely believes these people have given up their Christmas just for our benefit, is a very disillusioned and/or gullible person.
27-12-2013 03:25
Thread Closed