gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Merry Christmas

Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

RE: Merry Christmas
(24-12-2011 17:20 )terence Wrote:  happy christmas to everyone on here! this years been enjoyable, hope next years the same! Smile

I'm unhappy that I've thanked terence's post. It was a reflex action caused by someone wishing me a Happy Christmas and I'm not even religious. Surprised

But delving into the ulterior motives of the Moderators, I can detect the contempt that is implied in this post. My fellow posters these Moderators are like Vampires; they love our love, sucking on the teet of the power they have over us. They don't care about you, they want your posts like blood that give them a reason to exist.

It's time for the UK Babe Channels Spring! Rally round my banner. Kill the mods! Big GrinWink

Oh Happy Christmas by the way.
24-12-2011 17:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andyjb Online
Posting Machine

Merry Christmas to everyone here on the forum, and a very big thank you to all the girls for giving us some great shows, which has made all the time and effort put in by the video and cap makers to provide us with some excellent material, really worthwhile. Best wishes and a Happy New Year. Smile

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
24-12-2011 17:45
terence Offline

captain, you've just hit the nail on the head with that post. that describes us perfectly! what i want to know is where you get your very accurate information from? we (the mods) try very hard to hide our contempt for all of you. you planted a bug in mod headquarters didn't you! you're a sneaky one! we'll be keeping a special eye on you Big Grin

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2011 17:51 by terence.)
24-12-2011 17:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(24-12-2011 17:49 )terence Wrote:  captain, you've just hit the nail on the head with that post. that describes us perfectly! what i want to know is where you get your very accurate information from? we (the mods) try very hard to hide our contempt for all of you. you planted a bug in mod headquarters didn't you! you're a sneaky one! we'll be keeping a special eye on you Big Grin

Naah. I can spot sociopathic meglomaniacs in an instance. Wink

Takes one to know one. Cool
24-12-2011 17:56
terence Offline

(24-12-2011 17:56 )Captain Vimes Wrote:  Naah. I can spot sociopathic meglomaniacs in an instance. Wink

Takes one to know one. Cool

you forgot to add Malignant Narcissism!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2011 18:01 by terence.)
24-12-2011 17:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

Terence...Captain.....please refrain from arguements this happy time of year....put back your anger for each other and remember what Christmas is all about.....families eating happily around the dinner table...followed by getting stone drunk and falling over the christmas tree....LOL...Big Grin
24-12-2011 18:13
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

For all those who love christmas may I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
For all those who can't stand christmas and adopt the bah humbug mentality may I wish you the best and most bearable period of time given the circumstances. Your pain will soon
be over unless you support the same football team as me in which case your misery will probably go relentlessly and remorselessly on Wink

24-12-2011 21:52
skully Offline

Happy Christmas everyone Smile

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
24-12-2011 22:04
Jam Da Man Offline

Merry Xmas to y'all. Tidings of the season. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

24-12-2011 22:46
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Merry Christmas & a happy New Year everyone! Have a fun and safe time whatever you are doing! Big Grin
25-12-2011 01:39

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles