Dannii Harwood
Paige
April
Minnie
Fernanda
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 78 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average

Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice

mrfantastic1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice
Has anyone tried Kiera Knight? She looks so sexy but I'm not convinced she'll be up for some fun?
04-07-2013 07:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice
(04-07-2013 07:32 )mrfantastic1 Wrote:  Has anyone tried Kiera Knight? She looks so sexy but I'm not convinced she'll be up for some fun?

Very sexy looking lady, unfortunately no or not at least the last couple of times I've spoke to her, real shame I enjoy a normal chat but there needs to be some innuendo spice in their over a decent length call to justify the expense IMO.
04-07-2013 17:28
mahnyard Offline
Senior Poster

Anybody tried Tashie on the naughtychat line ?
05-07-2013 08:55
westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

Think the dtw has gone a bit quiet :-(
14-07-2013 12:40
phonechatlover Offline
Junior Poster

posted on the newer version of this thread but this one seems to be more active so ill post here aswell.

I have recently started DTW so would love to know some recent feedback from people about who to call etc. And any new girls that come onto the scene. Obviuosly i know that it can vary even for the same girl depending when your ring and stuff but would be fun to chat about it any way.

Like chatting and getting horny over celebs or tv girls.
If anyone is interested in doing the same pm me and we can have a chat!!!(i can do yahoo or phone)
16-07-2013 16:50
jdizzle Offline
Master Poster

holly McGuire on rlc?? anyone got any good reports?
19-07-2013 09:01
spider Offline
Master Poster

So I should just say Jordana of red light was fucking amazing the other day. she really enjoys it. Those tits are perfect. love to slide my cock in them. I called her on the daytime the other day. I asked how many guys she had spoken to that day, she said about twenty. I said imagine all those guys where there now standing around in front of her just watching her. she knew exactly what I was doing, we had already spoken about getting messy with chocolate sauce and cream. She said she like the idea of that and it sounded hot....shes a right naughty little minx! She also told me to check out her twitter to see her naughty pics. She is very very good at the daytime!
02-09-2013 14:27
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-07-2013 09:01 )jdizzle Wrote:  holly McGuire on rlc?? anyone got any good reports?

She can be quite good. If you let her lead the conversation, you'll get a lot of that samey-samey "massage" stuff, culminating in her party piece where she seemingly tells the camera man to "come on her face", when she is actually telling you to "cum on her face".

However, if you can lead the conversation in an imaginative way, then she will follow you as far as the rules allow and even push the boundaries a bit.

GF
02-09-2013 19:50
jdizzle Offline
Master Poster

ani james on red light?? she any good?
03-09-2013 09:33
jass346 Offline
Banned

Is jordanna anybgood on rlc
08-09-2013 11:28