Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Channel Changes and stuff

elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Channel Changes and stuff
Hi All,

Haven't been on for a while but thought I would to let you know about some changes coming up.

As of Jan 9th you will only be able to watch Elite TV's 4 channels on Sky channels 914, 932, 965 & 968.

Our deal with RHF has come to end and in turn we will be replacing the RHF channels with a couple of our own.
Sadly this does however mean for those of you watching on Freeview or Freesat no more Elite TV Sad

This may change in the future but for now those wishing to watch Elite will have to tune in to http://www.elitetvonline.com.

In other news.........

We will be putting a lot of focus in to improving the quality and stability of the webstreams (yes I know how much they have pissed you off recently) so hopefully you will notice the improvements.

We have quite a few more changes coming up on the website over the coming months which hopefully you will all enjoy.

I know we do lots that seams to annoy you but I do hope we also do lots that you appreciate.

We still (as all the channels do) have a real problem with balancing the wishes and expectations of you, the viewer against the limitations placed on us by Ofcom. I have noticed that some of you have commented on the disparity in what some channels are prepared to do against others. I can only say that all of us are up against the same problems albeit at different times. Lets hope that somewhere in the not so distant future we see some changes in what we are allowed to do. Its crazy that we are part of the EEC and governed by lots of ludicrous rules but when it comes to stuff like this we are so restricted against what our European neighbors are allowed to do. Its a crazy time we are living in!!

I would like to take a moment to thank all of you who regularly post (both positive and negative) in the Elite section. Special shouts go out to those who take the time to post clips and vids (even though the channel switching and webstream security has pissed you off endlessy- I am working on a solution - promise) and those who keep everyone up to date with the various girl/elite related info. Thank You all, I really mean that.

To those who do call or partake in any of the Elite services please remember that should you ever have a problem (particularly you guys on here) then call the customer service line 0844 243 9888 and I assure you it will be dealt with. Even mention in your message that you are a forum member and I will make sure you get extra special treatment. We dont always get things right, technology (and humans) dont always work as they should, but the intention is and always has been to deliver a quality service/product while trying to offer some entertainment in the process.

Anyway enough of my rambling on.......Here's wishing you all a Happy New Year and All the Best for 2012.

Jamie.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 19:39 by elitetvonline.)
06-01-2012 19:36
Find all posts by this user
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

RE: Channel Changes and stuff
Thank you for your time and effort in making that statement Jamie, Will look forward to the new secure changes!! All the best to you Jamie, all the background crew who in the start would net get the show on the road and especially to all of the wonderful girls who make it all happen on the BIG screen!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR for 2012
Regards Mark
06-01-2012 20:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thanks for all the info jamie wish you and elite the best for 2012. i too hope the rules can get changed for elite and the other channels so they can get back to how they were in the past Smile

an ideal early 2012 present would be to sign moness up please if she hasnt already jamie

Piper Niven Superfan
06-01-2012 20:07
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Jamie wasn't you planning on rebranding this year or has this been put on the back burner?

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
06-01-2012 21:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Channel Changes and stuff
Thanks for the information Jamie and Happy New Year to you too. You say you haven't been on here for "a while" - you haven't posted since May last year mate!! Smile

I have no idea if you'll read this but anyway, I do like your shows and your models are the best collection of any of the babechannels, no doubt.

But you still seem to have dodgy lighting - girls with gorgeous tanned skin can appear very pale on several of your sets.
And your cameramen still don't seem to get to grips with the idea that the bottom quarter of our TV screens are covered with graphics, so when they do their camerawork they still place a lot of a girl's body in that bottom quarter, where it is hidden from view.

Anyhow, I hope it isn't another 7 months till we hear from you again. Cheers Smile
06-01-2012 21:54
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

It's about blooming time you got your arse back on here. Wink Talk about neglecting your customer base. As for your planned changes, drop the encryption that you don't need and I'll go back to recording and posting caps & videos. And since your back, you may want to pop into the HOF and give us the run down as to what's going on with it.

Ace.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2012 19:40 by aceman65.)
07-01-2012 02:15
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

I would imagine that freesat/freeview viewers would quite like a webstream that doesn't time out after 30 seconds?

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
08-01-2012 22:42
Ed Knoll Offline
Account closed

Jamie,

Your post about not being able to view Elite on Freesat upset me. But then I realised I can still manually add all your channels (including the new 2) in non freesat mode on my Humax box. See sigh of relief. If it is helpful to others here happy to post the frequencies for this?

So all is good except for this annoying 2 girl on the screen at one time business. Please tell me this is just a short term arrangement and that in future we can expect a full four channels of single tease girls?

Mods sorry was not sure if this was best posted on here on the gen elite chat and discussion threads.
10-01-2012 17:25
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(10-01-2012 17:25 )kendoll Wrote:  I realised I can still manually add all your channels (including the new 2) in non freesat mode on my Humax box...If it is helpful to others here happy to post the frequencies for this?

Sure - go ahead. They've been posted here, but posting them in the Elite section would probably be useful too.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
10-01-2012 17:28
Ed Knoll Offline
Account closed

Thanks to Wazo:

f you want to Manually tune Elite in Non-Freesat mode on Freesat then

11585 H 27500 - Elite 4 + 3
12643 V 27500 - Elite TV
11344 H - 27500 -Elite TV 2
10-01-2012 17:34