babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Camilla (Queen of Babestation 2012) - Chat & Discussion

camilla Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Camilla
Thank you for that lovely comment, i'm pretty shocked to be fair. It's nice to know some of you guys out there enjoy watching me. I really do enjoy being on screen and have a laugh with the girls. I'm not here to beg you to call me and when my website is up and ready i won't be here to promote it. I just like to say hi, i'm a normal funny girl at heart.

I'm gonna be on PP day at 4 with Lori. bit nervous to be fair. It's quite easy to talk dirty for hours but to actually have non adult chat kinda scares me lol. And i can't get my tits out......whats a girl to do lol. xxx

[Image: th_22610_Camilla_Stepup17485_123_23lo.jpg]

A free little pic to say thanks x
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2009 20:53 by camilla.)
23-02-2009 20:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

thats a really shame that you can't do that camilla Sad.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
23-02-2009 20:49
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:thats a really shame that you can't do that camilla Sad.

Hello stranger, where have you been. Was asking Mozza about you the other day babes. x
23-02-2009 20:54
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I've been in hiding, i hope you ain't missed me too much camilla, how are you today by the way camillia Smile x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
23-02-2009 20:55
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:I've been in hiding, i hope you ain't missed me too much camilla, how are you today by the way camillia Smile x

Why you been in hiding babes ? same reason i have probably, the forum has really changed over the last few weeks. We all used to have such a laugh.....shame really. I'm ok thanks hun, got the nite off (for once lol) so just relaxing and doing a bit of online shopping etc x
23-02-2009 20:57
mozza Offline
Master Poster

you'll be fine camilla, should be a good'unSmile
23-02-2009 20:58
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

The same reason as you, as you said the forum has really changed a lot, plus been playing the PS3 just got street figther 4. Nice to hear that you have a night off and enjoying your online shopping, you getting me anything then lol x.

23-02-2009 21:03
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:The same reason as you, as you said the forum has really changed a lot, plus been playing the PS3 just got street figther 4. Nice to hear that you have a night off and enjoying your online shopping, you getting me anything then lol x.

Lol, scared to put anything on here now or voice my thoughts as it gets turned against me, I'm human as well and have feelings. Some of the stuff on here, slagging off girls is quite hurtful but hey i spose thats what the forum is here for, to voice opinions. Alot of girls don't come on here anymore as they're scared of what they might read about themselves.

Ooooh i just bought a wii (not that i have time to play lol) but gonna head to the sofa in a min and veg for a bit.

xxx
23-02-2009 21:07
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

camilla Wrote:
kalel76 Wrote:The same reason as you, as you said the forum has really changed a lot, plus been playing the PS3 just got street figther 4. Nice to hear that you have a night off and enjoying your online shopping, you getting me anything then lol x.

Lol, scared to put anything on here now or voice my thoughts as it gets turned against me, I'm human as well and have feelings. Some of the stuff on here, slagging off girls is quite hurtful but hey i spose thats what the forum is here for, to voice opinions. Alot of girls don't come on here anymore as they're scared of what they might read about themselves.

Ooooh i just bought a wii (not that i have time to play lol) but gonna head to the sofa in a min and veg for a bit.

xxx

You can voice an opinion without being rude or insulting. I do hate it when people post in a thread praising a particular girl that they think she is awful etc just for shock value or to get the backs up of those who like her. Why can't they just not comment or at least start a new thread with some balanced remarks?

Off my soapbox now LOL Have a good evening Camilla
23-02-2009 21:15
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Aww you poor thing, you can feel easy that i and rest of people on here would never slag you or the rest of girls off. You'll get one or two that will do that but the rest of guys on here fine, but i do know what you mean about having your own thoughts been turned against you. I've got a will myself, got this snow boarding game where you can use wii board as snow board quite fun tho lol.

23-02-2009 21:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV