Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Camilla (Queen of Babestation 2012) - Chat & Discussion

DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

RE: Camilla
Suits you Camilla was the name of a warrior maiden,

Camilla A queen of the Volsci, and daughter of Metabus and Casmilla. Her father, who reigned at Privernum, having by his tyranny rendered himself odious to his subjects, was by them expelled from his dominions, and forced to take refuge from their fury in the lonely woods. Here he bred up the infant Camilla, the sole companion of his flight; and, having dedicated her to the service of Diana, he instructed her in the use of the bow and arrow, and accustomed her to the practice of martial and sylvan exercises. She was so remarkable for her swiftness that she is described by the poets as flying over the corn without bending the stalks, and skimming over the surface of the water without wetting her feet. Attended by a train of warriors, she led the Volscians to battle against Aeneas. Many brave chiefs fell by her hand; but she was at length herself killed by a soldier of the name of Aruns, who, from a place of concealment, aimed a javelin at her. Diana, however, who had foreseen this fatal event, had commissioned Opis, one of her nymphs, to avenge the death of Camilla, and Aruns was slain in his flight from the combat by the arrows of the goddess.

reckon u would look good in a xena style outfit babes maybe we could all chip in and buy u one lol
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2009 20:57 by DrGrumpyPants.)
05-03-2009 20:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shandy Offline

Haha, he was in Neighbours. I dunno, don't think it suits me tho!

ahh the girly thing of washing the hair lol. I'm loiterin in the chatroom on here with BigKarl randomly chattin and about to stick lost on Smile having a night off lol. Am trying to get rid of the manflu Sad

That will be cool Smile you have any idea of who? I think you & Ali would be a nice pairing, but that would kill me prob lol.
05-03-2009 20:57
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

How wicked are you BIGKARL !!!! that is amazing thank you hunni x
05-03-2009 21:01
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

hahaha just thought Karl is the Germanic for Charles so we could be Charles and Camilla lol
05-03-2009 21:01
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

camilla Wrote:How wicked are you BIGKARL !!!! that is amazing thank you hunni x

sorry bit of a history geek think it was watching too much indiana jones as a kid lol and totally addicted to timeteam as well well thats proberly put you off me lol
05-03-2009 21:05
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i ain't putting out my real name its supposed to be a secret lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
05-03-2009 21:08
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Kelly Bell knows your real name Kalel Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
05-03-2009 21:12
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

oops i'll have to make sure she doesn't kiss and tell hehe.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
05-03-2009 21:14
Shandy Offline

ok, this might be a bit random, but there is another camilla i remember. Camilla was Gonzo's Chicken doll in Muppet Babies (i was only little, thats my excuse for watching it...)

Pic below
[Image: Camilla.animated.jpg]
05-03-2009 21:22
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

That is well cool lol. I love the muppets and sesame street. I loved Bert and Ernie, anyone remember the rubber ducky song ? I know it word for word.....how sad lol.

Button moon was my favourite x
05-03-2009 21:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV