cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Chelsea Discussion Thread (merged)

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Chelsea Discussion Thread (merged)
Chelsea's showers scene from 18-01-10 never actually took place. She started it, but the camera got wet and they switched to another babe.

Shortly after, Chelsea appeared on a totally different set.
24-01-2010 22:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

I don't know about the camerawork at the moment on BBs - I get the feeling they're trying to copy Elite TV a bit, which for me is not so good (i.e. loads of close ups and often not keeping the camera still for more than a few seconds).

I'd love it if the camera guys could zoom out a bit more and when they do, keep the camera still for a while. My favourite presenters are Chelsea, Donna and Lilly - it would be great if we were allowed to see more fullbody shots of these ladies Rolleyes

I can't remember ever seeing a fullbody image of Chelsea standing up on these Shows - so it's hard to tell how tall she is, how long her legs are in proportion to the rest of her body etc.
For me, the sexiest images are where you can see the combination of long legs, tiny waist, big boobs and beautiful face, i.e. full-length shots Blush

Also, the great thing with fullbody shots, and with the camera staying still, is you keep "eye contact" with the girls, 'cos their face is always on screen - really important if you're on the phone to them!Smile

I don't know if staff from BBs read these posts, but I would really appreciate it if they would consider doing a few more fullbody shots please. Thank you.
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2010 18:59 by stueyboy.)
25-01-2010 18:55
ms9544 Offline
Junior Poster

Agree entirely,

Chelsea very rarely if ever has had full body shots, standing up. Thats when the girls look the best and you can see their full figure, shape etc.
26-01-2010 13:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

there is 4 pages of pics of chelsea in this weeks zoo mag out today (26th january) along with an interview. its to announce that chelsea has signed to be a zoo mag zoobabe so will be in zoo a lot now.

the pics are very nice. chelsea is wearing an orange bikini and her wonderful boobs are out in all their glory.

Chelsea is on the cover of zoo as well

Piper Niven Superfan
26-01-2010 14:55
ms9544 Offline
Junior Poster

(26-01-2010 14:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  there is 4 pages of pics of chelsea in this weeks zoo mag out today (26th january) along with an interview. its to announce that chelsea has signed to be a zoo mag zoobabe so will be in zoo a lot now.

the pics are very nice. chelsea is wearing an orange bikini and her wonderful boobs are out in all their glory.

Chelsea is on the cover of zoo as well

FINALLY.

Chelsea has been given the credit she deserves an been snapped up by one of the lads mags.

I've always wondered, she's much better than most of the models that are out their, espec the big boob ones.
She has 'bigger boobs' , a better face and overall sexier.

Hopefully they will be showing much more of her as she deserved to be full time workin doing shoots etc. Some new modelling videos shud be on the cards aswell, which will be great because their is nothing out their of her.
27-01-2010 00:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

chelsea has now been spotted by the daily sport and is in today. havent seen it as my local newsagents have all sold out but from the pic they showed in yestedays sport it looks like a pic from the zoo shoot

Piper Niven Superfan
30-01-2010 16:23
DR 05 Offline
Senior Poster

could someone please post the pictures from zoo magazine. cheers
01-02-2010 02:28
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(01-02-2010 02:28 )DR 05 Wrote:  could someone please post the pictures from zoo magazine. cheers

Some were posted in my 'In pictures' thread, if they are the ones you want...

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid336401
01-02-2010 05:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-02-2010 05:34 )Forum Style Wrote:  
(01-02-2010 02:28 )DR 05 Wrote:  could someone please post the pictures from zoo magazine. cheers

Some were posted in my 'In pictures' thread, if they are the ones you want...

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid336401

yep those are the pics from zoo mag. have just got this today and was willing to scan them so thanks for scanning them in

Piper Niven Superfan
01-02-2010 17:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

really enjoyed watching chelsea last night on bangbabes. she looked fantastic in her yellow bikini especially when she oiled her babylons up

Piper Niven Superfan
01-02-2010 18:00

gemma hiles