clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Chelsea Discussion Thread (merged)

DR 05 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Chelsea Discussion Thread (merged)
(01-02-2010 05:34 )Forum Style Wrote:  
(01-02-2010 02:28 )DR 05 Wrote:  could someone please post the pictures from zoo magazine. cheers

Some were posted in my 'In pictures' thread, if they are the ones you want...

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid336401

found them. cheers mate
02-02-2010 03:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fatsoburger999 Offline
I'm sexy

chelsea's got the best tits out of all the tv babes.

Likes: sheer black stockings, c thru panties, micro g-strings, long hair,
Dislikes: short hair, big panties,

Fav Babes: Amanda, Emily, Anna, Bailey, Makara, Lucy,Stevie,Tiffany,
Hazel, Juliet(ex bangbabes), Cindy Behr, Chelsea, Caty Cole,Sydny JJ
03-02-2010 06:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

for me its between chelsea. georgie, donna duke and jade victoria for best boobs on the channels

Piper Niven Superfan
03-02-2010 13:14
jay0987 Offline
Master Poster

probably chelsea has the best boobs with donna coming a close second
03-02-2010 18:31
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Sad RE: Chelsea Discussion Thread (merged)
I'm getting a bit worried as Chelsea has not been on BBs for a while now, well over a week I think Huh
Normally, when Chelsea hasn't been around for a while it means she's about to change channels - I like her on BBs so I hope she's not going to change, and god forbid it's not something worse, like retiring...!!!!! Sad
13-02-2010 23:14
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(03-02-2010 13:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  for me its between chelsea. georgie, donna duke and jade victoria for best boobs on the channels

Good list, though I'd add Bonnie Lee and Caty Cole to mine.

Stueyboy, I wonder if it's all the attention she's received recently from various mainstream publications that's limited her availability? I guess they all leave eventually, not sure she's done just yet though. Bit early for that conclusion.
14-02-2010 02:46
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Sad RE: Chelsea Discussion Thread (merged)
Good to see Chelsea's back after about 2 weeks - I am glad I was wrong to be worried Smile

I try not to complain too much, but nevertheless I'm a bit disappointed at the moment with BBs:

1. The camerawork seems to be getting more and more like EliteTV, i.e. with the NightShows the camera hardly ever stays still. It's like the Director has told the camera guys to keep the camera moving at all times.

Please BBs, please ask the cameramen to keep the camera still for a bit, say 20-25 seconds, and zoom out once in a while for some fullbody shots.

2. The new bigger graphics. I was hoping that TeasemeTV would copy the smaller graphics they recently had on BBs and Early Bird and put them onto The Pad aswell.
Obviously they've decided not to. But these bigger graphics cover up more of the TV screen, and hide more of the girls' bodies.

I was really looking forward to seeing Chelsea, and tonight she is back on wearing a beautiful new outfit, but so often the camera has not backed off to adjust for the larger graphics, resulting in more of Chelsea's amazing body being hidden behind the phone numbers.

About 20 mins ago, Chelsea got on the Mic and said, "Come on guys give me a call, what are you waiting for?" - I am waiting for the camera to zoom out more so that when Chelsea sits up or kneels on the bed, I can clearly see her face and chest on the screen, without most of her boobs being hidden behind those big graphics bladewave

Chelsea is a real favourite of mine and I really wanted to phone her tonight Blush , but there's no way I'm phoning with the present situation, i.e. the combination of big graphics getting in the way, and the camerawork not adjusting for them Sad
17-02-2010 01:56
ms9544 Offline
Junior Poster

Correct Stueyboy,

I am also one of Chelsea's biggest fans and think that the camera work is rather poor.
I have stressed before that it would be miles better if the camera zoomed out alot and gave us full body shots of the girls.
I no that the girls can be on screen for sometime and standing up for these lengths of time in the same place can get tiring
but we need to see alot more of the girls stood up or walking around a little to get full body shots of them.

We need an actual SHOWER scene of Chelsea to happen aswell seeing as the other one never got air'd.
c'mon BB make it happen.
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2010 19:29 by ms9544.)
25-02-2010 19:29
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Big Grin RE: Chelsea Discussion Thread (merged)
(25-02-2010 19:29 )ms9544 Wrote:  Correct Stueyboy,

I am also one of Chelsea's biggest fans and think that the camera work is rather poor.
I have stressed before that it would be miles better if the camera zoomed out alot and gave us full body shots of the girls.
I no that the girls can be on screen for sometime and standing up for these lengths of time in the same place can get tiring
but we need to see alot more of the girls stood up or walking around a little to get full body shots of them.

We need an actual SHOWER scene of Chelsea to happen aswell seeing as the other one never got air'd.
c'mon BB make it happen.

It's excellent to hear from another member who really likes fullbody shots!! I've always felt I'm in a tiny minority of people, as I really think that, most of the time, fullbody shots are the best images you can see Smile

Several things make it difficult to see many full-length shots:

The girls standing close to the camera; not enough room for the cameraman to step back and zoom out fully; the new bigger graphics getting in the way; the Director perhaps having the idea that close up shots are what everyone wants to see; and the constantly moving camera, going up and down the body like a yo-yo.

But hopefully, looking at this positively, things might change:

They might start asking the girls to stand up more often, and make sure they step as far back from the camera as they can.

They might create more space in the studio for the camera guys to stand a bit further away from the girls, to enable full-length shots.

They might even go back to that corridor where the "lift set" was, and get the girls to stand at the end of that corridor and walk towards the camera - just seeing some fullbody shots of these ladies walking in high heels would be a very very sexy thing!!!

Well fingers crossed for some or all of these things to happen!! Smile

p.s. I forgot, absolutely definitely would be amazing to see Chelsea in a proper shower scene, please please please.
27-02-2010 22:02
ms9544 Offline
Junior Poster

I agree with everything that you are saying. Hopefully things may change soon regarding the camera work.
I do think that having the close ups are good aswell, but would like for a majority of the time it 2 be full body shots then zoom in for a while on close ups rather than the other way around.

Their is a good video of Chelsea on Dailystar's website from a recent photo shoot. She looks incredible.
She says that she will be doin more in the future so i look forward to having more of the shoots on the video section,

as their is nothing around of Chelsea on the internet apart from the recent Zoo shoot.
Its good to hear from other big Chelsea fans as she doesn't seem to be as popular compared with some of the other girls for
some strange reason as she is amazing.
28-02-2010 20:35

gemma hiles