babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

How do you think the babes view what they are doing?

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

How do you think the babes view what they are doing?
I sometimes wonder what the girls on the channels think about what they are doing? I know there are a few of the performers who post on the forum, and I am not trying to prompt them to post here, I'm interested in what anyone thinks.

Here are a few examples of what I mean, they can easily overlap and of course there may be more (add away).

1. It is all a bit of fun and it is nice work if you can get it.
2. Comfortable with the developing trends in sexuality, using various technological media as an expression of new forms of casual sex, often on the internet but the tv babechannels are a part of that.
3. Providing access to phonesex with sexual fantasies that men previously could only dream about or watch videos of. Also it is rewarding to be so worshipped by so many viewers.
4. A degree of exhibitionist-voyeur sexual enjoyment (bit of a fantasy option for the watcher I imagine).
5. Just a job, making money off sad lonely men (mostly) who can't get a girl.
6. Providing a real service to those lonely men, or perhaps to folks who are limited in accessing real sex, perhaps through disability etc. Or even to lonely widowed men! (Perhaps a fantasy for some performers lol.)
7. If they are honest they don't really want to do it except they need the income, or the amount of income is so tempting.

Edit - Oh yeah, probably a good idea not to try to accuse or try to pin something unpleasant on particular babes. Best play nice I think.
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2012 00:13 by Roquentin.)
13-01-2012 00:06
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: How do you think the babes view what they are doing?
All of the above! That's what I guess is going through their minds.
13-01-2012 00:36
dayb4yesterday Offline
Senior Poster

Some will be just 5 and 7.

I think we could guess the ones that are the 1,2,3,4 girls Smile
13-01-2012 00:50
Fishface Offline
Senior Poster

Looking to meet the man of their dreams?
13-01-2012 20:44
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Depends entirely on the girl, you can't generalise.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
13-01-2012 21:01
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

The one's that have joined this forum obviously are the real deal as they keep the fan's in the loop. I suppose if not all but most of them are probably exhibinist's too Blush Fuck me you'd have to be to get your waps out on national telly laugh
13-01-2012 21:18
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Obviously it's impossible to talk for the girls and I'm sure, like in any job, each girl has their own reasons for why they do what they do. I'd imagine that the main reason that they do it, or certainly the main reason they start doing it, is for the money. The amount of money they get paid for basically sitting talking to people is always going to be tempting.

There are some girls who, once they're involved in the industry, then probably enjoy the other aspects of it, speaking to different people in different walks of life, getting regular callers, interacting with fans or even just the ego trip of it all. I can imagine it feels pretty good knowing hundreds of people a night are willing to pay £1.50 a minute to talk to you and worship you.

You can usually tell the girls who enjoy it and those who don't, though of course there will always just be those who are better at hiding the fact they don't enjoy it and know that appearing to love their work will endear them to fans more and bring in more revenue. But overall you suspect the girls who put in the effort performing, come on forums such as this to interact with fans, Facebook, Twitter etc. and have been appearing on the shows regularly for a number of years genuinely enjoy the job. Others no doubt just do it for the money and ego boost, the majority probably do, but I do think there are a small core of girls who love the rest of the perks that come along with it.
13-01-2012 21:46
Charlemagne Offline

The babes see themselves as professionals in the glamour industry

If they weren't working they'd probably spend most of the night on the phone to their mates.
Just like what happens on Babestation. Wink
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2012 21:51 by Charlemagne.)
13-01-2012 21:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Just to add too that these babes must have nerves of steel, imagine having to talk to complete strangers all night long lusting over you. Also to keep smiling and looking pretty for say an 8 hour shift must be enduring too, I mean everybody has days when they must be pissed off so it must be difficult for them not to show it. Also and most importantly that none of the models have a nervous stutter as that could make it a little awkward for the model and the caller. I take my hat off to them working under such an intense environment.
13-01-2012 22:03
oldboy1047 Online
Posting Machine

quite agree scotishbloke,whatever the reason im sure glad they do it
14-01-2012 00:24
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV