Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Elite's Mysterious Logo Moments - Chat and Clips

mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite's Mysterious Logo Moments - Chat and Clips
(18-02-2012 14:48 )mrmann Wrote:  A one minute bathroom break with Caty not appearing to have moved?

It was a one minute bathroom break for the cameraman, that's why.
19-02-2012 21:48
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

(19-02-2012 19:52 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(18-02-2012 14:14 )Scotsman Wrote:  ........These ludicrous claims are even less substantiated than your previous fantasies and I wish a mod or admin would do something about it because in some cases it's slandering the girls. "Oh they talk about sex all day, they must be happy to nosh off anyone whenever they feel like it, regardless of who's watching". It's a childish, naive, ridiculous and offensive attitude, how long is this kid going to get away with posting this trash before someone stops him? It's one thing to mention it in terms of his own masturbatory fantasies but he passes this crap off as fact and has been doing so across the boards for months now.

Yet another tragic victim of Frustrated Moderator Syndrome.

They remind me of those excitable footballer chappies, waving imaginary cards at the referee to try an get an opponent sent off.

Based on my distaste for a poster slandering girls based on his own little fantasies? Other than in regards to this one situation, when have I ever made any such reference? Moderating forums is a waste of time and moderating this place in particular would be a nightmare so maybe amass some more facts before projecting your own longings and ambitions onto me. Wink
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2012 22:57 by Scotsman.)
19-02-2012 22:55
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

I have a question for you scotsman, just to see where your at on this whole interaction between girls and the crew topic.

Besides the time faye sucked of the cam guy in plain view on sportxxx,do you think any other girl on any other channel has ever done something like that?
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2012 03:39 by anchorman.)
20-02-2012 02:58
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

You're Moving Into a Land of Both Shadow and Substance
(19-02-2012 22:55 )Scotsman Wrote:  Based on my distaste for a poster slandering girls based on his own little fantasies? Other than in regards to this one situation, when have I ever made any such reference? Moderating forums is a waste of time and moderating this place in particular would be a nightmare so maybe amass some more facts before projecting your own longings and ambitions onto me. Wink

The only fact that I need to amass is that you made a post effectively hectoring the forum team to have a fellow member punished or maybe even banned. That to me is much more offensive than any of mrmann's ruminations, at least my "longings and ambitions" haven't sunk as low as that.

As for him "slandering girls" - what a load of cobblers. "Whimsical speculations of a repetitive and mildly tedious nature" is how I'd describe them, and anyway, if there was the slightest risk that they are defamatory then I would have thought that they would have been deleted by now - as a back seat moderator you should at least be aware of that.

20-02-2012 03:22
Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: You're Moving Into a Land of Both Shadow and Substance
(20-02-2012 03:22 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  "Whimsical speculations of a repetitive and mildly tedious nature" is how I'd describe them

That's not a compliment mrmann! Personally I'd strike out 'mildly'.

Hopefully these pathetic delusions have now been well and truly kicked into touch.
20-02-2012 11:56
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

All I know is that if I was one of these ladies and saw some kid on a forum constantly trying to convince everyone that I'm happy to suck off whoever whenever simply because I worked in a softcore environment I'd be pretty offended. It isn't exclusive to this thread either, it's all over the forum in various different threads. I find it massively disrespectful.

(20-02-2012 02:58 )babefinder Wrote:  I have a question for you scotsman, just to see where your at on this whole interaction between girls and the crew topic.

Besides the time faye sucked of the cam guy in plain view on sportxxx,do you think any other girl on any other channel has ever done something like that?

I'm sure it probably has happened and does happen but it's more likely to be once or twice every couple of years, not once or twice a night like mrmann seems to believe. It's also extremely unlikely to ever be done for about 30 seconds while a log comes on screen and it's extremely hard to believe that a fairly well oiled machine like Elite would have that kind of thing going on.
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2012 20:00 by Scotsman.)
20-02-2012 20:00
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

point well made i reckon.......i am however sure you meant to say LOGO coming on screen,... and not LOG... as im sure that's a very different kind of fetish...??? lol

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
20-02-2012 20:17
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

Trust our sweet Kels 2 lower the tone....pmsl baby...xxx
20-02-2012 20:44
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

(20-02-2012 20:17 )kelly1066 Wrote:  point well made i reckon.......i am however sure you meant to say LOGO coming on screen,... and not LOG... as im sure that's a very different kind of fetish...??? lol

Dammit, need to be careful not to give people any more ideas! Wink
20-02-2012 21:14
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

The 'horses mouth' that is no doubt happy to tell you whatever you want to hear to entice you to watch the shows and call the girls etc. Wink
21-02-2012 00:20
Thread Closed