Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Elite's Mysterious Logo Moments - Chat and Clips

bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite's Mysterious Logo Moments - Chat and Clips
How about costume malfunctions? Ya know we must be protected from those.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
31-01-2012 12:34
Find all posts by this user
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(31-01-2012 03:15 )mrmann Wrote:  
(31-01-2012 03:00 )Digital Dave Wrote:  At the moment I think skully's explanation of the logo being used to cover internet stream switchovers is the most plausible. However, I'm still not convinced, but it's the only explanation we have - nothing else makes sense!

I disagree, and have already mentioned more than one moment that seemed obvious as having nothing to do with the stream. Lilly's moment, Dionne reacting to something and having the logo immediately pop up as soon as her face went red and she said eww, others as well.

As usual you're putting two and two together to make five!

Why would they put a logo up if something happened off camera?

Did Dionne's face really go red or are you just projecting your fantasies as to what might be happening?
31-01-2012 14:13
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(31-01-2012 03:00 )Digital Dave Wrote:  At the moment I think skully's explanation of the logo being used to cover internet stream switchovers is the most plausible. However, I'm still not convinced, but it's the only explanation we have - nothing else makes sense!

Not just stream switch-overs, but there could be any number of other technical things going on in the background that we don't know about, whether at the mixing desk/computer screens, or just equipment being physically moved from one set to another, which may require cables to be temporarily moved, and possibly unplugged etc, and a brief logo on screen is the simplest and easiest way to cover it.
I certainly don't think there is a 'requirement' for the girls to inform us everytime a brief interruption comes on screen, and there is no reason to assume something 'naughty' is occurring when it happens, the girls are always chatting to the guys behind the cameras and laughing and reacting to stuff we can't see.

If you watch babestation for more than 10 minutes you will most likely see the on-screen action interrupted by an ad for Xtreme. This happens without announcement, in fact it often happens while the girl on-screen, or the announcer is on the microphone mid-sentance. Are we to assume the unannounced ad is hiding some 'off camera activity' or somesuch thing.

As intriguing or annoying as it may be I can't believe we've actually managed to generate 6 pages of discussion on this topic laugh

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
31-01-2012 16:37
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ It just seems a bit convenient.

Women looking flustered upon reappearing, reactions to things off screen, flying animals etc Wink. It can make you think that something must be happening if they go to the logo (Not always sexual, but to me it gives that impression at times), whereas the other moments when these things happen seem like there's nothing going on (When the women announce it, costume malfunction, set change, switch to POV etc). Adele even had a red face when the logo disappeared after a few minutes last night, though I don't want to suggest anything Wink

Like I've said before, cutting to the logo could be their way of trying to hide something, if they feel we may be able to tell what's happening, even if we can't really see it.

Preparing for some backlash here Tongue but there was a woman on a certain channel not long ago (NOT the channel we can't talk about and not Elite), who was very clearly giving someone a handjob for five or so minutes, as we could see her arm going back and forth in that motion/speed and could see the shadow of the guy or cameraman with his crotch right where her hand was. She looked at his face and said things at times as well. When some comments were posted, the woman appeared to read them as she had her laptop infront of her, and she went red in the face and told the cameraman, to which five minutes of red faced laughter ensued and the cameraman even panned away from her face while she laughed. The camera did not move during the action, and was poorly framed as the cameraman had left the camera that way, but it was one of the more obvious moments. There was also a moment like this on another famous babe channel recently, not Elite BTW or the other channel, and one of the women on screen was watching what was happening with a slight smirk on her face, but quickly dropped her smirk and looked at the camera when someone off screen said something to her. This was less overt than the first moment I mentioned where we could see the cameraman shadow, but still looked interesting as there are only so many hand motions you do for certain things, for any given amount of time.

If they didn't cut to the logo this morning when Dionne was watching whatever she was watching off screen which appeared to be something naughty, yet cut to the logo last week when she reacted to something and said ewww, then that makes it look like something was happening last week for them to get nervous about, as if Dionne might give too much information away with her expressions. Lilly was certainly flirting with the cameraman before her logo moment that was posted here, and soon enough, logo time, to which she looked flushed when we saw her again, as you can see in the clip. Rachel disappears for four minutes, and announces she's back from her break, yet they wouldn't let Adele announce that she was back after having the logo replace her for three minutes last night.

Also, if they've been cutting to other channels at times, then why do they still go to the logo still as well? After I started this thread, I noticed that there were no logo moments the night following it bladewave However, they soon returned.

So we have two reasons, the women are now drinking a lot of water on set, which means more bathroom breaks than before, or according to you it's the stream issues etc, but if that's true then why are the logo moments so inconsistent? You'd think there would be some consistency to it, as oppose to them popping up at random times or suggestive times for 1 minute (Caty last weekend), 2 minutes (Clare), 1 1/2 minutes (Lilly), 3 minutes (Adele), 4 minutes (Rachel), 4 minutes (After Dionne's reaction) 2 minutes 47 seconds (Sophia) etc. See what I mean. All of these moments had the women either reacting to something, or just being replaced with the logo unexpectedly.

SmileBig GrinSmile
31-01-2012 18:54
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

Are the woman in question, handjob A and handjob B, are you not allowed to mention these at all? I assume no recording were made of said incidents ?

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
31-01-2012 19:06
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I can mention them, as no rules were broken to attract the gestapo, but I don't want to mention names openly (Some of my recent posts will prove me as a hypocrite though I fear). I'm sure Chilly knows which woman I'm refering to in regards to the obvious moment Tongue

One recording was made of the very obvious moment, but it was either deleted, or too difficult to find in what was a giant file.
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2012 19:18 by mrmann.)
31-01-2012 19:13
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

You won't name when or who but you've made a whole thread about what maybe happens Huh

Also if handjobs/BJ/fucking was happening off camera as much as you think why would dionne go 'ewww' surely shed be used to it

One thing I will add, when a girl has her hand out of shot, the majority of the times she's on her phone

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2012 19:32 by gazfc.)
31-01-2012 19:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2012 19:27 )gazfc Wrote:  You won't name when or who but you've made a whole thread about what maybe happens Huh

One thing I will add, when a girl has her hand out of shot, the majority of the times she's on her phone

I would agree with that! When a woman is giving HJ motions for five minutes, looking up at someone with a smirk and thinking we can't tell etc, then it's likely not her on the phone Smile

With Dionne, perhaps someone was showing her a video, but it still seemed odd to cut to the logo. As much as I say seems to imply that I think it's all the time, which I don't think is accurate. Here and there perhaps, but I've already said that I think it happens the least on Elite, but the new logo moments make things look suspicious.
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2012 19:57 by mrmann.)
31-01-2012 19:33
terence Offline

(31-01-2012 19:33 )mrmann Wrote:  I would agree with that! When a woman is giving HJ motions for five minutes, looking up at someone with a smirk etc, then it's likely not her on the phone Smile

maybe she's got the latest wank app!!Big Grin

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
31-01-2012 19:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2012 19:34 )terence Wrote:  maybe she's got the latest wank app!!Big Grin

Well she did do a pretend HJ motion to that guy next to her this morning Tongue

Probably her response to my sad comments Shy
31-01-2012 19:40
Thread Closed