Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Clare had massive sex appeal last night as she looked fab in her lingerie & overall was very good indeed

Piper Niven Superfan
01-08-2018 12:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Clare was on fine form last night from start to the finish. More soon please Clare

Piper Niven Superfan
07-08-2018 12:07
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^What are you talking about?!? She looked barely awake for most of it! And even less interested.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
07-08-2018 16:42
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, her shows are getting really tedious spending pretty much the entire night on the bed set all of her recent shows. Her performances are so lazy on that set. Did she throw her back out or something? Where did the standing tease sessions go? I know she did a little last night, but it wasn't long before she switched back to the bed.

Also, is there anyone there to operate the camera during her shows? Feels like it barely ever changes position when she's on these days. Even just 15-20 minutes a night of roaming cam/POV angles could break up the monotony a bit. Anything would be better than a totally stationary cam all night.

Either way, Clare hasn't had a good show in ages. Prettiest girl on the shows imo, but her shows have been snooze-fests lately. Hoping things improve when she's on next. She's capable of much better than what we've seen her last handful of shows.
07-08-2018 17:39
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

She's quickly become one of the worst and laziest performers on these channels. Sad

She'd be better off on days. That way she can still talk to her boyfriend/cameraman Dan and not have to make an effort.

Doesn't matter how stunning her body is if she's lifeless during her night sessions.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2018 00:59 by mrmann.)
10-08-2018 00:07
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

Very sorry, but Clare's shows on Studio 66 these days are the tamest I've ever seen. I've been watching Clare for years on the channels and the things I've seen her doing in the past - even a few years ago there were memorable moments (lady in the window, bath, shower sets etc) put today's offerings to shame.

I don't think she's bothered anymore. Well, I know she isn't - but I suppose I have to retain some diplomacy. No - it's poor. When she won Ultimate Babe successive years, when she dominated the end of year awards because of her solo shows aswell as her excellent interaction with other babes (the night segment with Emma C from a couple of years ago sticks in the mind), it was a time to look forward to her shows.

Not any more I'm afraid. Gorgeous yes - but with her experience and past reputation on the channels I think we're entitled to a lot more - frankly we never see it anymore. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
10-08-2018 00:35
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(10-08-2018 00:35 )Regenerated Wrote:  Very sorry, but Clare's shows on Studio 66 these days are the tamest I've ever seen. I've been watching Clare for years on the channels and the things I've seen her doing in the past - even a few years ago there were memorable moments (lady in the window, bath, shower sets etc) put today's offerings to shame.

I don't think she's bothered anymore. Well, I know she isn't - but I suppose I have to retain some diplomacy. No - it's poor. When she won Ultimate Babe successive years, when she dominated the end of year awards because of her solo shows aswell as her excellent interaction with other babes (the night segment with Emma C from a couple of years ago sticks in the mind), it was a time to look forward to her shows.

Not any more I'm afraid. Gorgeous yes - but with her experience and past reputation on the channels I think we're entitled to a lot more - frankly we never see it anymore. Sad

When's the last time S66 did anything spontaneous and memorable like this? This channel has become so insanely predictable, Clare's shows more than anyone else. She's been on this same bed set every show for weeks now. Terrible lighting, no movement, no energy, no camera-work, spending half the show checking her texts or chatting with the crew. They could just rebroadcast one of her last couple shows at this point, no one would notice the difference. S66 does so many things wrong, and nearly all of it seems like it could be fixed so easily if they bothered.
10-08-2018 00:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I myself enjoyed Clare last night. Never fails to look fantastic and was on good form in every stint she did

Piper Niven Superfan
10-08-2018 14:08
Duffman12321 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(10-08-2018 14:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I myself enjoyed Clare last night. Never fails to look fantastic and was on good form in every stint she did

I’m beginning to think you must have really low standards as to what ‘good form’ is. Because lying motionless for hours in the same position on the same set really is the opposite to good form
10-08-2018 18:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Rather be easily pleased than be a negative nancy ranting all the time Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
10-08-2018 18:55