Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
(19-01-2012 03:46 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  
(19-01-2012 00:16 )aceman65 Wrote:  I think Admin needs to start a forum radio, and have Rammy doing a running commentary that plays in the background

Imagine Rammy in a John Motson sheepskin coat doing the commentary in a Ted Lowe voice 'she's snookered behind Afroman'.

^^^^The mind boggles..........eekeek

19-01-2012 03:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(19-01-2012 03:46 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  
(19-01-2012 00:16 )aceman65 Wrote:  I think Admin needs to start a forum radio, and have Rammy doing a running commentary that plays in the background

Imagine Rammy in a John Motson sheepskin coat doing the commentary in a Ted Lowe voice 'she's snookered behind Afroman'.

I think rammy would be more like a horse racing commentator, going so fast it's barely comprehensible Big Grin

Fair play though, rammy was much quicker and more up to date than the so called 'live' text football commentary on the beeb website bladewave

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
19-01-2012 11:11
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

This girl is bloody gorgeous mmm eekeek But to be honest i found her Really Boring just like Alice's shows (all tits & nothing else) annoyedannoyed

I think i'll stick to my fav girls Fernanda & Rachel although i haven't spoke to Fernanda in ages due to some asshole on here telling her i was slagging her website which i damn well wasn't but i got a telling off from her in my facebook Sad Sad. That's why i haven't posted anything in any of her threads in ages.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
19-01-2012 12:30
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(19-01-2012 12:30 )Tintin Wrote:  This girl is bloody gorgeous mmm eekeek But to be honest i found her Really Boring just like Alice's shows (all tits & nothing else) annoyedannoyed

I think i'll stick to my fav girls Fernanda & Rachel although i haven't spoke to Fernanda in ages due to some asshole on here telling her i was slagging her website which i damn well wasn't but i got a telling off from her in my facebook Sad Sad. That's why i haven't posted anything in any of her threads in ages.

fair enough tintin that's your opinion but very harsh to say she's was really boring. it was clare's debut on nights and it will take her time to settle in on nights and get used to how to be on nights in terms of movement etc

Piper Niven Superfan
19-01-2012 13:02
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(19-01-2012 13:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  fair enough tintin that's your opinion but very harsh to say she's was really boring. it was clare's debut on nights and it will take her time to settle in on nights and get used to how to be on nights in terms of movement etc

As you said rammy that's my opinion but that's the truth on how i saw it. I apologize if my opinion hurts any 1s feelings but every 1s entitled to their opinions about her show.

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
19-01-2012 13:36
dbone Offline
Junior Poster

(19-01-2012 13:36 )Tintin Wrote:  
(19-01-2012 13:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  fair enough tintin that's your opinion but very harsh to say she's was really boring. it was clare's debut on nights and it will take her time to settle in on nights and get used to how to be on nights in terms of movement etc

As you said rammy that's my opinion but that's the truth on how i saw it. I apologize if my opinion hurts any 1s feelings but every 1s entitled to their opinions about her show.

Sure - everyone is entitled to their opinion but you don't have to post every single one of them. I could dish out a few negative thoughts here and there but i choose to keep them to myself. It's not hard.

All negativity does is breed further negativity.

Anyway, on the subject of opinions - i think Clare is complete perfection. Completely flawless and mesmerizing to watch. Just the shots of her standing up and showing of that amazing bum of hers was more than enough to keep me happy. A stunningly gorgeous girl.
19-01-2012 17:22
Ollyspur Offline
Posting Machine

Loved Clare's tease show last night Smile very nice debut and what an incredible body she has Heart
19-01-2012 19:55
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(19-01-2012 17:22 )dbone Wrote:  Sure - everyone is entitled to their opinion but you don't have to post every single one of them. I could dish out a few negative thoughts here and there but i choose to keep them to myself. It's not hard.

i read the 1st few lines and laughed (you don't have to post every single one of them) hmm that doesn't make sence cause i only give my opinion 1s regarding her show lol. My guess is your a suck up So i'll stick to my original thought when i read your reply = bla blaa blaaa laugh

You had your dig now i've had mine = now lets move on & get back to the topic

(This post was last modified: 20-01-2012 11:04 by SirAssAlot.)
20-01-2012 02:41
Phoenixwrath Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Clare Richards - Nightshow Caps and Vids
Never posted here before and there are a lot of really hot girls to post on or about but in the case of the Beautiful Clare Richards all i can say is OMFG
20-01-2012 08:31
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

When is she on next?That arse of hers was the best I have seen in a long time,Need more of it.Smile

Im like marmite.
21-01-2012 11:39