RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
And I was easily pleased last night too Big Grin

SHOWTIME A-HOLES!!!!!
Yesterday 12:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Posting Machine

I’m sort in the same book as Rammy. I mean sure there’s not much movement but at least she’s either topless or naked. If you want to blame something blame the game as much as player!!! These channels no longer exist as TV channels. It’s cam oriented. There needs to be more of a balance but that’s never happening. It just a case of taking what you can get and accepting it. My absolute minimum is naked and or topless with possibly a sexy tease show. Gone are the days or full bent over to camera and movement because of the damn pervcams!!

God? My Brilliance is now becoming a bit of a burden….
Yesterday 14:34
ShandyHand Offline
Its a better hobby than twitter!

^ Yes. Although I'd be more inclined to blame the game if some of the players didn't show up others with the high standard of performance they can still pull off when it suits. The nature of the modern game is an explanation for some bad things we see, it is not a be-all permanent excuse.

And it's not just cams that have changed this game btw. It is also the now ubiquitous access to the punter via the likes of social media. That has taught some babes egregiously exploitative technics in sieving for and rinsing vulnerable people. That poor attitude has then feed back into how they operate on the shows. And bad examples spread easiest.

It is also the disappearance of much of the wider glamour industry in this country that has had a negative effect. Fewer woman wanting to get into a failing industry meant those inside could dictate too much and lacked competition to stir them into action.

The arrival of Only Fans on that scene componded the problem in that it added another paid avenue that babes wanted to save their visuals for.

It is only with the shows really beginning to stray into online camshow territory that we are perhaps beginning to see signs of true competition returning to the shows. There's a sliver of hope in that IMO.

COMING SOON: Quick, easy & cheap WALLET TAPE! ... Nasty sensation of buyer's regret after unworthy purhases? Simply stick down your notes & cards to the interior of your wallet with this handy tape. Stop dead any UNDESIRABLE EXPOSURE of your vitals. Now you too can take the easy hardline option for just the price of a bit of double sided. In 1, 2, 3 and special 8 hour strength varieties.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 18:51 by ShandyHand.)
Yesterday 16:35
babefan2012 Offline
Posting Machine

True. The competition being who can extract the most out of the punter!!!

God? My Brilliance is now becoming a bit of a burden….
Yesterday 17:05

Studio 66 TV