Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Call it a day

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Call it a day
So I think it is fair to say 'no' we should not call it a day, there is still enough for many to enjoy and quite rightfully so, whilst hoping for more liberalisation.

But also fair to say there are some whose enjoyment of the shows have run aground due to the change in the performances/regulations, and feel pretty pissed off about it. Sympathies expressed, fair enough all round.

*bloody insipid fairness* *mutter mutter*
17-01-2012 15:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Well you're correct about the very early days, seth. When they launched - and I don't remember when that was - there wasn't even any nudity if memory serves. At that time the live 'babeshow' was a brand new concept for this country and I'm not sure the producers new what they could get away with. Underwear started creeping in, followed by topless, and when this went seemingly unnoticed all hell broke lose for a short while. Even when regulations were put into place the content of these shows was all over the pace and it seemed people were still very much in the dark regarding what they could do.

As mr mystery states, and you, seth, we've had Danni shoving all sorts up her minge (not even allowed on PPV channels now) as the ultimate in explicit material for a free-to-air channel, and since then pretty much everything in between, including side-on dildo action from Sexstation, gratuitous pussy rubbing and fingering over and under the knickers from SportXXX, and pussy flashes aplenty from Babestar.

I think it's safe to say things ain't what they used to be.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 19:48 by StanTheMan.)
17-01-2012 15:44
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(17-01-2012 00:18 )gazfc Wrote:  
(17-01-2012 00:03 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(16-01-2012 13:50 )gazfc Wrote:  
(16-01-2012 09:35 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Those of us who have been watching from day one have had these shows stolen off us by these people.

hmmmm have you been watching from day one? cause what i remember from the early days is even softer material then it is now where you'd have girls is tiny little boxes that you could barely see, rarely flashing a tit.

Yes I have, and your words could only come from someone who hasn't.

Really? So I'm imagining those years where they had little boxes with girls in around the screen with one bigger one with girls reading texts out and who'd sit there asking for 20 texts for them to get their wabs out.

I know I spent half of the last decade drunk but fuck I surely wouldn't of imagined something so shit

You're not imagining it, gaz. There used to be a bit of dildo play and the use of the word 'pussy' on LiveXXX and XXXCallgirls, and that's the main difference between then and now. The Dani O'Neal Babestation Late Babe banana stunt would appear to have been very much a one-off. I remember a lot of the early Babestation and Babecast last hour solo slots as being pretty languid - not-to-say dull - affairs. Taylor MacKenzie and Spider seemed to draw the short-straw, so to speak, the most on BS (those two did A LOT of those last hour slots). The main lights got dimmed and a couple of mobile-disco style pink or green lights were stuck on, which I think was meant to engender a feeling of greater intimacy, but left the babe half bathed in darkness and half outlined in garish colours! You'd get to hear the babe's side of the convo with callers, and there'd be a fair bit of texting going on, and that would be it. Fixed cam for a lot of it, as I remember. There was an air of last-one-to-leave-switch-off-the-lights low key-ness about it all. The babes would still be 'shrunken' into a box-within-a-box on a screen mainly given over to the display of texts. I've got some old VHS recordings to prove it! There wasn't much boundary pushing about it - the chat was desultory and the babes seemed a bit bored.
17-01-2012 16:27
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(17-01-2012 16:27 )Addison Wrote:  I've got some old VHS recordings to prove it! There wasn't much boundary pushing about it - the chat was desultory and the babes seemed a bit bored.

Addison, forgive me, but you're talking through your rectum!

Of course you can bloody 'prove it' if you pick and choose from all the dull girls/nights. I certainly haven't - and I don't recall anyone else doing so - said that it was non-stop filth back in the old days, but your post is quite simply untrue.

I'm beginning to wonder if there's a jealousy thing going on here, from those who somehow missed all the good stuff and refuse to accept it went on.

We've got shitloads of cap and video examples of how much ruder the old days were, right under our noses here, and yet people still come out with crap like this!
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 20:01 by StanTheMan.)
17-01-2012 19:53
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

maybe the channels were more explicit in the past but times change and rules change.and until they change again for the better we are stuck with what we have.i for one wouldnt want to see them call it a day. at least we still get to see and talk to beautiful girls.to all those who say call it a day then just switch off and stop moaning
17-01-2012 20:01
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I've got loads of VHS recordings (best bits) as well from 2006-2007 and the shows were definitely better than now , like i said previously full frontal non explicit nudity was shown every night on the Sex Station TV channel , POV pussy rubbing under knickers and on top of knickers was allowed and done by all the channels every night and toys were played with on some channels , iv'e got a good recording of Amanda Rendall on BS wearing a tiny thong vigorously wanking and squeezing her clit in close POV style , is any of this stuff allowed on the channels today ? , the answer is a big fat no . But having said all that i believe that new rules came in towards the end of 2007 banning everything i've just mentioned and at that point the channel became tame over night , the nudity got banned , the pussy rubbing got banned and toys were not allowed on screen , even sideways to cam nudity was not shown at that time either , Karina Curry said on the mic on Sex Station that she was not allowed to even pull her knickers down whatsoever even when side on to cam , so there was a time late 2007 to early 2008 when the channels were tamer than now , i think things picked up again late 2008-2009 before Ofcom brought out more new restricted rules out in late 2010 . Things seem to go in cycles were the babe channels are concerned so hopefully they will pick up again .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 20:49 by mr mystery.)
17-01-2012 20:38
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

As I've previously stated, these channels are here now for the present and hopefully future, calling it a day would be the most idiotic thing that's ever happened, what is that going to achieve, absolutely nothing. Even the very suggestion leaves me baffled. If truth be told the babe channels are like a bloody yoyo with no consistency whatsoever, some nights it's great, other's bloody pish, but that's part and parcel of watching the show's you have to accept the good and bad times whilst from the sidelines campaigning for stronger material similar to what we seen in 2006 and also 2010 which was in the whole probably the best year. Rules and regulations will change and I firmly believe in a couple of years from now we'll be asking just who the hell were Ofcom and what was all the big fuss about in the first place. Stay patient as the good times will return with a bang, that I'm sure about Cool
17-01-2012 20:42
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

Should the shows call it a day? Answer No

Are the shows bloody boring compared to a couple of years ago? Answer Yes

There are many reasons for this which have been discussed to death and we can only hope and pray that things improve drastically soon.
17-01-2012 20:57
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

There are still a few(very few, watch very few girls these days because I'm worried and going to fall asleep) good things to enjoy about todays channels, it always is going to be disappointing for those who relish the good old days. In my opinion the restrictions placed on these channels are quite frankly ridiculous and it feels like Ofcom are trying to parent the whole country instead of leaving those who should be responsible, responsible, for whatever weak and really flawed reasons they state. (They are quite laughable, but hey being sexual is a BAD thing, nothing to do with us being humans and all that).

I would love those days back but they aren't coming back for a while, debatable if ever.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 21:00 by ExtremelyCritical.)
17-01-2012 20:59
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(17-01-2012 20:42 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  If truth be told the babe channels are like a bloody yoyo with no consistency whatsoever, some nights it's great, other's bloody pish [...]

Really? I'm struggling to remember the last 'great' night, SB.
17-01-2012 21:02