Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Call it a day

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: Call it a day
(17-01-2012 19:53 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I'm beginning to wonder if there's a jealousy thing going on here, from those who somehow missed all the good stuff and refuse to accept it went on.

We've got shitloads of cap and video examples of how much ruder the old days were, right under our noses here, and yet people still come out with crap like this!

There's not "a jealousy thing going on" with me, since I've made it clear ad nauseum that I'm into tease not explicitness, but as one the older farts around this place, who started watching Babestation and Babecast from the summer of 2003, I can say for sure that at least as far as the last hour Late Babe/Private Babe slot goes, there were more quiet, winding-down type performances than boundary/broadcast guideline pushing ones. For all that, they were still often enjoyable, in a quaint, low-key sort of way.
17-01-2012 21:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(17-01-2012 21:21 )Addison Wrote:  [...] I can say for sure that at least as far as the last hour Late Babe/Private Babe slot goes, there were more quiet, winding-down type performances than boundary/broadcast guideline pushing ones.

You're wrong, Addison. There was a period about 4-5 years ago when every single night had at least some form of fairly explicit performance, whether that be sex-toy play or prolonged over-the-knicker pussy rubbing and gash-slips pretty much constantly.

During this period, the explicit stuff far outweighed the 'quiet, winding-down type performances'.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 21:30 by StanTheMan.)
17-01-2012 21:29
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

as ive said in earlier posts i would just like to go back to 2010 where we got the occasional flash.its the expectation thats the turn on for me if i want anything more explicit there are plenty of other sites where i can find that
17-01-2012 21:32
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(17-01-2012 21:29 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(17-01-2012 21:21 )Addison Wrote:  [...] I can say for sure that at least as far as the last hour Late Babe/Private Babe slot goes, there were more quiet, winding-down type performances than boundary/broadcast guideline pushing ones.

You're wrong, Addison. There was a period about 4-5 years ago when every single night had at least some form of fairly explicit performance, whether that be sex-toy play or prolonged over-the-knicker pussy rubbing and gash-slips pretty much constantly.

During this period, the explicit stuff far outweighed the 'quiet, winding-down type performances'.

4-5 years ago is 2007, 2003 is 9 years ago.

You claimed in a earlier post that you was watching from day one and these shows had been stolen from you, just exactly did you start watching?

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 21:45 by gazfc.)
17-01-2012 21:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

While I'd prefer to see full frontal and open for a change (not all the time, as less can be more too), I'd be perfectly happy with the shows being as they were in 2010, like the other posters have said. See throughs, finger rubbing, flashes and full frontal glimpses here and there etc. Basically, 2010 Bang Babes and Elite style would be just find, and I'd never complain again. It's sad we can't even have that, compared to what is shown on the non adult channels.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 23:33 by mrmann.)
17-01-2012 23:17
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(17-01-2012 21:42 )gazfc Wrote:  

4-5 years ago is 2007, 2003 is 9 years ago.

You claimed in a earlier post that you was watching from day one and these shows had been stolen from you, just exactly did you start watching?

What does when I started watching, and the period from 4-5 years ago that I mentioned have to do with anything? Why exactly does the fact that I've highlighted this period suggest I haven't been watching from day one? Huh
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 23:30 by StanTheMan.)
17-01-2012 23:30
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

I'm not wrong about the early days of Babestation and Babecast or their last hour slots. LiveXXX and SportXXX and the XXXCallgirls rolled into town a bit later, with the dildos and edgier presenting style. As for gash-slips happening "pretty much constantly" back then; LiveXXX and Callgirls used to ration that stuff out quite strictly as I recall - on Callgirls a set number of POP ('peek of pussy') requests had to be racked up before you'd see a flash of anything (I don't know what Babestar's arrangement was; I always found its camerawork too sickness inducing and its babes too drained of personality to care about).
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 23:41 by Addison.)
17-01-2012 23:40
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

This is pointless and we're getting bogged down by detail. The original point that sparked this discussion between the two of us was Seth claiming the babeshows have changed very little and that they weren't really any more explicit back in the old days. I said this was a ridiculous thing to say, at which point you jumped to his defense and said he was correct.

So let's remember that original point; were the channels more explicit in the past? And to that question you simply cannot deny that they were.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 23:53 by StanTheMan.)
17-01-2012 23:52
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Yes, they were much more explicit. Got side tracked last night and dug out old clips. Just check out Jada regularly showing her gash to the camera. Or babes having oral sex side on the camera.

Relaxed rules dont prevent tease. There are a range of channels today catering for a range of tastes and theres always different times of day.

Anyway Im watching Showgirls right now, 8 fit women in nothing more than g strings. Thanks Film4.

Gone fishing
18-01-2012 00:28
seth Offline
Master Poster

(17-01-2012 23:52 )StanTheMan Wrote:  This is pointless and we're getting bogged down by detail. The original point that sparked this discussion between the two of us was Seth claiming the babeshows have changed very little and that they weren't really any more explicit back in the old days. I said this was a ridiculous thing to say, at which point you jumped to his defense and said he was correct.

So let's remember that original point; were the channels more explicit in the past? And to that question you simply cannot deny that they were.

Well it depends how far back in the old days you're going. Back in 2003 they were fecking awful compared to how they are now. I'll admit, I don't remember any sex toys being used on sexstation or pussy flashes. I know they used to do all that on Babestar yes, I don't remember it happening on the other channels. If others said it happened I'll take their word for it. Maybe I was too busy watching Babestar round 06-07 to notice. Anyway if it did happen then the shows are tamer nobody can deny that. But it's not going to go back to that now unless the channels were to go pay per view.
18-01-2012 08:51