Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Naughty Daytime Chat!

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Naughty Daytime Chat!
(28-02-2012 15:21 )richpk Wrote:  i will never spend any money with any of these companies/channels again! the late response to my countless questions is enough for me to say fuck you masti chat and indian king! i had spent a lot of money over the years on babestation and when masti first started, i know it wont make any difference to their profits and they really couldn't care less weather i do or not, but out of principle these channels can go fuck themselfs and i hope ofcom close them down!

lol a bit harsh at the end, but I concur with your train of thought, the appreciation of callers who spend good money is poor on a lot of channels. It takes two mins for a simple acknowledgement, I find a little goes a long way in my business.

I texted the show this morning twice but the response was nothing, I'm a reasonable guy and appreciate things can get over looked sometimes but the knock on affect today was it cost the lady in question a good 60 mins I expect (as I talk far too much lol ) of a follow up call ...its not always the lack of lingerie thats turns a guy off ...
06-03-2012 17:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Azzrail360 Offline
Banned

I've used this service a few times, and tbh it's quite good.

I had a small problem with a model not taking calls and I was given a refund right away. Plus, you get more time with this service than elsewhere... ie £10 = 6.6 minutes.

I do however have a few suggestions for improvements.

1. Why not run the service in the daytime (11am - 8pm), not just for Masti chat but alongside Babestation daytime, ie have 2 streams. Stream 1 Babestation, stream 2 Masti chat. If that's not possible, maybe alternate between the both.

2. Why not include an sms top up option (as previously mentioned), or better still have an option were you can top up your account with a phone call.

Thanks for taking the time to read this Smile.
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 03:23 by Azzrail360.)
22-03-2012 03:10
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

i think this could be a good way to tempt some daytime girls into doing nights. it's a safe way for them to get their feet wet. Tara anyone?
24-03-2012 21:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Maverick Offline
Bullshit, you can be mine!

Can anyone actually get this channel? I bought 20 credits and the majority of the time i can't even get a picture. Have i been robbed?
16-04-2012 17:37
MASTIB8 Offline
Junior Poster

(16-04-2012 17:37 )Maverick Wrote:  Can anyone actually get this channel? I bought 20 credits and the majority of the time i can't even get a picture. Have i been robbed?

Maverick
The channel link has been off for a while now, but i dont think youve been robbed.
You can still call the number and give the pin and watch it on channel 906.
The only problem with naughty chat is that some of the girls wont do it but you wont know that until you get thru.By that time youve already lost some credits which happened to me.
Mariam,Tara,Shanti and a couple of others definitely do.
Try Mariam (Fantastic)
16-04-2012 17:53
Maverick Offline

Cheers for the info MastiB8. Much appreciated.
16-04-2012 18:11
Maverick Offline

Anyone called Sanam on the naughty talk number? She's gorgeous, would love her to talk dirty.
19-04-2012 17:32
MASTIB8 Offline
Junior Poster

(19-04-2012 17:32 )Maverick Wrote:  Anyone called Sanam on the naughty talk number? She's gorgeous, would love her to talk dirty.

Maverick
Yes i did call her on naughty chat a couple of weeks ago. She didnt seem to comfortable and i certainly didnt get any "f" or "c" etc. Maybe shes changed a little but as i said before you wont know until you call by then you lost a few quid.
Masti chat should say who will talk dirty and who wont and that way you dont lose money and the girl doesnt feel awkward.
Give her a go shes cute and tell us how you got on
19-04-2012 17:58
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

Smart thing to do is to call the normal number on Masti, find out if the girl on screen will talk Naughty, n then use the Naughty Chat number..wont waste your money. So even if she doesnt talk naughty, you still get to talk to the girl in question.
19-04-2012 22:08
MASTIB8 Offline
Junior Poster

(19-04-2012 22:08 )IndianKing Wrote:  Smart thing to do is to call the normal number on Masti, find out if the girl on screen will talk Naughty, n then use the Naughty Chat number..wont waste your money. So even if she doesnt talk naughty, you still get to talk to the girl in question.
Indianking
Thats fine, but i think we should know beforehand who does and who doesnt talk dirty. if you go onto the naughtychat stream and eg Sanam is on, wouldnt it be reasonable to believe she talks naughty?.
Im a supporter of masti in all its different outlets and i just want it to be a success as the others are all the same.
20-04-2012 06:55