Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Dear Redlight TV - An Open Letter

K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Dear Redlight TV - An Open Letter
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have been a fan of Red Light Central TV since the begninning. I have watched the show grow as a product. I have watched girls come and girls go and I have watched the show expand onto 4 channels. From its humble beginnings near the end of 2010, your organisation now just seems to be conning naive customers (myself included) to signing up for overinflated prices, whilst offering next to nothing in return.

Your website has only recently been updated with ONE set of "pictures" in the last 2 months. Your "video" section has not been updated since September of last year and your "Gold" section on your website, which is recordings of night shows, has not been updated since the 6th of October last year. Your "Playboy Corner" has only 2 entries, the last of which was on the 20th of September. Your "Webcams" section, appears to play a 5 second loop of a girl dancing fully clothed, with the option to call her for £1.53 a minute. I'm really not sure what is to be gained by that as you can view similiar content of live webcam girls for free anywhere across the internet, and I don't see the benefit for your customers to sign up for £9.95 a month, to have to pay more to talk to a girl that you can't even see is online. Again, your "chat" service is much of the same. The promise of fulfilling certain fetishes, but still charging £1.53 a minute. Such ads can be seen in a typical redtop newspaper worth 30p so what is the benefit of paying £9.95 a month to see a number that you can see in a newspaper for 30p? You also have a blogs section. The blogs section has never been updated and has not one single entry. Which brings me onto the webstreams. It may just be my opinion, but I believe the main draw of the website is the offer of a higher definition webstream so the customer can watch their favourite babe on a crystal clear webstream. Sounds good on the face of it, but I have constantly found inconsistencies with 3 of your webstreams. Stream 1 seems to work great. Very good quality indeed with very little pixelation, even with sudden movements from a girl. Stream 2 is of a lower quality. Stream 4 is a worse quality than Stream 2 and Stream 3 is worse than Stream 2 and Stream 4. Having taken this problem up with someone directly at Red Light Central TV, I was told that it was a problem with my connection and that all of your streams are of the same quality. But speaking with other paying members, I can assure you it is not just me who finds inconsitencies with different streams.

To Illustrate my point to that affect, below I will attach 2 pictures. One which I took of Savannah Mai tonight, from the Members Area on your website and another I took from a rival of yours on their free to view webstream.

The one on the left is from Stream 3 on your Members Area.
(Each attachment is full screen and you can get a better idea by clicking on each)

Apart from all of which, I have stated above, there appears not a lot in the way of promoting your product, no information of any new items to look forward to, nothing to get the average customer excited and nothing to keep new customers from renewing.

I understand fully the restrictions being put on most of the babechannels these days by OfCom and I understand that because of these restrictions the shows must abide by these rules or face sanctions in the way of fines. But what I do not understand is how you can justify a recurring prescription fee for what is essentially a non-recurring product.

I am aware that there is representation on this forum from RLC, but as referred to earlier, upon questioning 2 individuals, I was made to feel that it was in some way my fault for having a "bad connection" rather than a failing from your own business product.

I urge you to see this open letter as not an angry young man venting on the internet, but a paying fan, stating facts and pointing out, what I see, as major flaws. All in all, I feel this website is not value for money and if I see no improvements or updates from your website on most, if not all of your Members Area sections, then I shall be in contact with you soon to arrange a severance package.

Kind Regards.
24-01-2012 01:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shan_123 Offline
Banned

RE: Dear Redlight TV- An Open Letter
thank you, finally someone speaks out.

they should be ashamed with their website as you only have to look at elite tv to see how well they do with their own website.

in addition to the websites, they employ useless girls like holly, lynda leigh etc who basically do nothing apart from strip on the 9am shows, as the footbal chant goes 'WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY'!!!!
24-01-2012 14:08
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

Excellent post and well put.

I'm sure your computer / broadband will be at fault for the streams as I've seen in the past, and every other valid point made will be rebuked .

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
24-01-2012 18:02
Regan Offline
Cockney Slag !!

Im very glad someone has spoken out, I love the channel and Im a paying member but for what?? no updates and a very poor webstreams. come on RLC show your fans you care and reply.
By the way I have a perfect web connection (BT infinity 31mbs)

We're the sweeney san and we havent had any dinner ! now if you like my posts ....give us a rep you slag !!
26-01-2012 23:44
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

2 weeks later, still no response from anyone at Red Light despite me being in contact with forum member redlightcentraltv, this open letter on the forum and contacting them on twitter.

And still no updates on their website...
08-02-2012 18:20
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

http://www.playboytvchat.com
(08-02-2012 18:20 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  2 weeks later, still no response from anyone at Red Light despite me being in contact with forum member redlightcentraltv, this open letter on the forum and contacting them on twitter.

08-02-2012 22:21
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(08-02-2012 22:21 )redlight central Wrote:  http://www.playboytvchat.com

Thanks for that.

Can we have a little more information than just posting a link? Start a new thread telling us about the benefits, the difference between this and the last website etc etc.

C'mon mate sell us the product! Cool
08-02-2012 22:41
steviegee1979 Offline
Part-time Perv

If you are looking for someone to keep the site up to date; measuring the girls vital statistics, pawing over the best photos and videos etcetera - I'd like to toss my hat into the ring - I could also toss something else into some of your girls rings too Big Grin

(08-02-2012 18:20 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  2 weeks later, still no response from anyone at Red Light despite me being in contact with forum member redlightcentraltv, this open letter on the forum and contacting them on twitter.

And POOOF he was gone.......
08-02-2012 22:59
twistedmango Offline
Junior Poster

You might have to delete your cache to get it working properly but its worth it as even the free webstreams are much better quality and there do appear to be some new picture sets up as well, keep it up RLC/PB!
09-02-2012 18:12
Lemonfun Offline

RE: Dear Redlight TV - An Open Letter
You're sounding pretty desperate to spunk your money as well as your load wanking in front of your PC fella. You're also very miguided if you think that anyone who runs a TV wank station really needs to care about their customers as most online sign-ups occur whilst drunk or 75% of the way through masturbation. Customer retention is the last of their worries. But I always admire someone with the determination to try and get things to change so I wish you all the best.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 10:38 by Lemonfun.)
11-02-2012 10:37

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL