gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anyone else like hearing about partners past?

DRDR Offline
Apprentice Poster

Anyone else like hearing about partners past?
Just thinking aloud really. Quite like talking to my missus about her past. She used to be a right dirty slut and has been fucked in front of her friends and had numerous sexual experiences. She also has had her fair share of massive cocks. Anyone alse get turned on by hearing what your partners been up to? Might post some stories!
24-01-2012 14:07
Find all posts by this user
lothianguy Offline
Probably Wanking, PM me ;-)

RE: Anyone else like hearing about partners past?
Yes, love hearing of them being fucked, specially the real dirty stuff, I remember an ex and her friends telling me how she licked out another girl for a bet infront of a room full of guys and gals, I still get hard thinking about that.
24-01-2012 14:18
DRDR Offline
Apprentice Poster

(24-01-2012 14:18 )lothianguy Wrote:  Yes, love hearing of them being fucked, specially the real dirty stuff, I remember an ex and her friends telling me how she licked out another girl for a bet infront of a room full of guys and gals, I still get hard thinking about that.

Good story mate!

Mines is about my missus, her pal, a random they met in a club and an older Spanish guy who owned a boat having a bit of an orgy when my missus was on holiday!
24-01-2012 16:01
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

My boyfriends always seem to ask about my own past..... Dont mind telling them some of the stuff.. but a girl has to keep some things to herself....lol. I'd bet you guys do the same when the roles are reversed as well..??

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
24-01-2012 18:08
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(24-01-2012 18:08 )kelly1066 Wrote:  My boyfriends always seem to ask about my own past..... Dont mind telling them some of the stuff.. but a girl has to keep some things to herself....lol. I'd bet you guys do the same when the roles are reversed as well..??

Nah, I don't care who knows about that donkey.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
24-01-2012 18:36
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

Obviously have no respect for your birds then! If I had a fella and I heard about his previous then I would fly off the handle!!! Getting turned on by your girlfriends having blokes hang out the back of her? You've spent too long on this forum!

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
05-02-2012 04:51
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles