Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average

Lucy Summers - Discussion (Non-Babeshow)

SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

RE: Lucy Summers - Discussion (Non-Babeshow)
i'm not blabbing it all out here,why don't you ask her about it?
28-01-2012 00:30
Find all posts by this user
terence Offline

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. John 8:7.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
28-01-2012 00:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(28-01-2012 00:25 )SeanTheDon Wrote:  why don't you find out more before you all form your clique and start taking shots at her

Dont need to she is a theif..... She has been online long enough now to know how to make a post.... If she knew she wasnt a theif she would defend her self.... Not let some fan who is thinking bout his next wank do it...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2012 00:35 by Trickster.)
28-01-2012 00:33
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

So is she telling you a sob story as to why she did it?

I'm guessing that the bit about working less than 14 hours is a lie then and she knew exactly what she was doing was stealing

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2012 00:41 by gazfc.)
28-01-2012 00:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
spimmy Offline
Senior Poster

(28-01-2012 00:18 )SeanTheDon Wrote:  there is a lot more going on,and the papers are only saying what they want to make it scandalous,why don't you just focus on babes you like,what if a babe you adored

15 Grand is scandalous when that money could of been better used on people who are in a worse situation that she is in.

News flash these girls get paid a lot of money.
28-01-2012 00:37
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

As Lucy has not declared her self employed income as a model to the Dept of Work & Pensions when claiming benefits
It is unlikely that she has declared her income to HM Revenue & Customs as there would be a link up via her NI number between the 2 Departments re her NI contributions that would have been payable . Her theft of Public Funds from our taxes would then have been discovered much earlier
Perhaps HM Revenue & Customs will be next to get their "Pound Of Flesh " from Lucy for unpaid income tax & Self Employed Class 4 NIC contributions and overpaid Child benefits paid by HMRC in respect of undeclared income.
Have Child Benefits have been paid by HMRC on the basis that she was unemployed ?
28-01-2012 01:11
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(28-01-2012 00:18 )SeanTheDon Wrote:  And you are all little fucking angels ain't you?

You're trying to say we don't have a right to voice our concerns to what she did because we might of done something bad before? Rolleyes

Quote:And if you did know more about it then you wouldn't be spouting off your comments like that "Oh,she is a thief" "Oh,she stole" just shut up and move on

Oh, we're missing something now aren't we, how about some facts, that she stole money while being employed, that money could of better given to... you know people who need it?

Nice how you say move on, like there is nothing to see here.

Quote:i have done pm's with her,there is a lot more going on,and the papers are only saying what they want to make it scandalous,why don't you just focus on babes you like,what if a babe you adored so much was involved in such a problem? would you bite her head off then? other babes have had problems and moved on and all back to normal,why don't you just move on

Papers exaggerating, woops i didn't know they do that! Rolleyes yes papers exaggerate, but funny enough what they exaggerate are the facts, that she stole 15k, you can't look at that any other way.

Well done, you've pm'ed her and she gave you her side of the story, probably something to make you give sympathy Rolleyes if she felt so strongly that we are being misinformed then I'm sure she'll make a statement here.

What does having to like the babe got to do with it? (by the way Lucy's one of my favourite performers before you get any ideas) I can like her performances but I can also dislike her on this subject on the matter.

Once again I like how you say just move on, running out of reasoning are we? Also I really really, wonder if you hold this opinion if was any other normal person in Britain.

(This post was last modified: 28-01-2012 01:25 by ExtremelyCritical.)
28-01-2012 01:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think its totaly unfair that lucy is getting lots of support here yet whereas when other babeshow babes have done the exact same thing as lucy summers; lori buckby and morgan james got absolutely hammered for it especially when lucy stole near enough 7 times as much as lori (around £2,500) and around double what morgan james stole (around £7,500)

interesting to see what sentence lucy gets. for such a sizeable sum lucy stole, wouldnt surprise me if lucy gets a custodial sentence.

for something like this lucy deserves little or no sympathy

yeah would be best for lucy to keep her head down for a while, at least till she knows what sentence she's getting

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2012 02:33 by Rammyrascal.)
28-01-2012 01:39
spimmy Offline
Senior Poster

i am rather suprised rlc have posted in here supporting her and having her on tv tomorrow night. would it not be better to have her at home and not on tv giving your channel bad publicity
28-01-2012 01:50
general drago Offline
Senior Poster

can't believe people are sticking up for her just goes to show what a pretty face can do.
had it been a bloke or an ugly woman they would have been fucking crucified.

people keep looking at my feet which is strange because i have no legs
28-01-2012 01:53
Thread Closed