Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Highlight of the week!

SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

RE: Highlight of the week!
Mikaela Witt and Cherry Delainey

We got a love between us and it's like electricity * We got a love like a violent mind * We get our love from white white lines * We got a love that ain't got no name * We kiss our love with our lips like pain * We got a love from nowhere towns * We got a love like electric sounds * We got a love that ain't got no shame * We kiss our love with our lips like pain * Kissing our love with our lips like pain
10-02-2012 23:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Sophia Knight's new catsuit Big Grin

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
11-02-2012 00:21
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

On my way home from a gig in Wolverhampton & just seen Princess HoneyHeart Scott's new twitter pic of her on her webcam while she is off and recovering from her dislocated shoulder injury.

And I have to say beautiful HoneyHeart has just the loveliest prettiest most gorgeous smile everWinkTongue

And a very safe recovery of her poorly shoulderWinkBig Grin

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
12-02-2012 01:19
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Highlight of the week is getting home after working all weekend. Enjoying catching up on the forum. Good to see Summer back on Chat girl TV, hope she gets some night work soon and the puppies are outTongueTongueTongue Victoria and Vikki Thomas still doing it for meTongueTongueTongueTongue
14-02-2012 11:35
Charlemagne Offline

Paige Turnah on Elite and on Shebang Smile
14-02-2012 12:20
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Week 7 Babes of the week:-

Daytime

Emma Spellar - A long serving presenter on these channels but still sexy as hell. Seen most of her shows this week, so she gets the nod. Great shows from Lexi Lowe (police woman) and Becky Roberts (Valentines Day fun) too.

Web Show

Crystal Pink - SheBang's finest - plenty of shows, the highlight being the three girl show with Chloe and JoJo.

Best of the rest - Dionne Daniels (new office set and cavegirl), Ella Jolie (reinvented herself in a new home) and Cherri Hart (brief naked stint on BS Extreme)

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2012 09:52 by Regenerated.)
18-02-2012 09:51
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

In a poor week for the nightshows imo there has been one shining light. The friday night show from Dionne Mendez. A class performance from a class act Smile

18-02-2012 23:59
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

For me this weeks highlight has to be the return to TV of beautiful Princess HoneyHeart ScottTongue on the daytime show from Flirtxchange TV earlier today!

HoneyHeart looked just so pretty and gorgeous with her wonderful perfect big boob cleavage and lovely luscious long legsWinkTongue

And later with her wonderful thigh boots too!

Just the prettiest loveliest lady ever.Heart

And she's back on Flirtxchange 931 again from 12 noon 19.2.2012 for moreBig Grin

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
19-02-2012 01:10
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

As dire as the week has been across all the channels, my highlight of the week would be Sophia Knight's naked stint on Friday night. It would of been Sophia Lares last night but she seems to wear the same two outfits all the time when she does nights. Here's to hoping that there will a change from the same two outfits on her next nightshow because i'm still glad to see her back doing the nightshows again.

Of the dayshow's, it'll be Cara Brett and Emma Spellar.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2012 19:13 by SYBORG666.)
19-02-2012 19:11
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

My highlight(s) of the week have been:
From Babestation it has to be Preeti and Lolly on the screen at the same time. I even capped it too Smile
From Red Light it would be the general quality of the likes of Rosie B and Ella during the daytimes.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
19-02-2012 19:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV