Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

CELESTE HAS RESIGNED !!

scottydawgz Offline
Junior Poster

CELESTE HAS RESIGNED !!
shes just come back on the tv and has obviously been told off and she was in tears and she was saying stuff like i hope youve enjoyed my services on the day and night show and i hope i can come back on the show and then she said well i guess this is my scienaro (goodbye) !!!!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2009 17:48 by scottydawgz.)
25-02-2009 17:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

RE: CELESTES BEEN SACKED !!!
i heard the end of what she said, such a shame, i'll probably hear from her on her next break, i'll pass on anything i find out.

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
25-02-2009 17:03
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

I think she may have quit for being told off for 'something she didn't do' rather than been sacked...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
25-02-2009 17:04
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

why she been sacked then?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
25-02-2009 17:06
lamypie21 Offline
Stoopid Is As Stoopid Does

I'm sure she'll come on and explain what has happened, but considering on Monday she was talking about the amount of girls who have left the show, and that she was going for a job interview yesterday, I'm pretty confident we are seeing the end of ChatCafe/LAbabes.
25-02-2009 17:08
Hazhard Away
Banned

its a shame.
25-02-2009 17:12
lamypie21 Offline
Stoopid Is As Stoopid Does

I think she knew it was coming and her performances have been an invain attempt to increase callers....but lets be fair, if celeste isn't on, now that michelle has left, no one calls the big mamma or the old woman/bloke in drag!!!
25-02-2009 17:14
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

the thing is celeste was one of the best for getting callers, its just a shame her bosses don't know how valuable she is

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
25-02-2009 17:20
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

BigChuck Wrote:the thing is celeste was one of the best for getting callers, its just a shame her bosses don't know how valuable she is

Thank u all and NO I was not sacked yet But yes i am resigning i feel they are using me for a scapegoat and not just my company ofcomn in general they need to yell at someone so might as well b celeste so again i love all of u guys and thank u soo much for watching adn do not want to talk bad about 956 at all I love all the girsl here and hope they can continue their service .. I just believe if u want to scold someone please do it the right way ask questions and make sure u are completely correct do not just yell at a employee who has given u complete dedication since babesworld (2yrs) I come in here almost everyday at 3am and try to make the best of it obviously my best is not good enough so I lvoe u guys and I am sorry but please know I was not sacked I hope to finish out my week until saturday at least and would like to stay on completely but do not think it will work out as I can not be belittled liek a child after all I have done its just not fair and u an only push someone so far. Thanks again for watching love u guys!!!

celeste
xoxo
25-02-2009 17:40
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

you will be sadly missed celeste Sad.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
25-02-2009 17:44