Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 2.41 Average

Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion
(31-10-2014 21:03 )darren73 Wrote:  {snip}
Is this sexy,to me no,someone as beautiful as ella in this getup,fucking criminal. annoyed

Age is a state of mind.
04-11-2014 23:04
Find all posts by this user
Christian Offline
I'll have the DD'S please

I'm just curious why she does foot fetish stuff. I'm a feet guy but I do not find Ella's feet attractive at all they are average at best there are much better feet out there on the babes channels. That PVC out fit was a waste of time on her especially when she doesn't have the curves to fill it out or the cleavage to peak out through the top When it's unzipped like Dannii harwood. I wouldn't usually say a girl should get s boob job but she definitely should because she is way too slim and petit to be a glamour model.

Top Night Girls
Georgie Darby, Maddy Rose, Ashley Emma, Alice Goodwin, Olivia Berzinc, Delia Rose, Lola Knight, Clare Richards, Dannii Harwood, Jenna Hoskins, Jada, Hannah Martin, Lori Buckby, Tori Lee, Alicia, Lacey Lorenzo, Kerrie Lee, Paris
Days
Hannah Claydon, Charlie C, Cara Brett, Fernanda Ferrari, Lucy Anne, Cara Steel
Unleashed and online
Ella Mai, Jessica Lloyd, Sapphire Blue, Stevie Lou, Alisia, Bliss

don't care if they are natural or enhanced I just love tits. If she has the ass to match, well, that's just a bonus
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2014 06:14 by Christian.)
05-11-2014 03:19
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(03-11-2014 16:18 )dogman Wrote:  She has found a little slot for herself doing this dom and foot fetish stuff,can't blame her for that if it brings in the pennies,but does fuck all for me,the babeshow girl I knew as ELLA JOLIE is sadly no more.

Not interetsed in Dom, and even less if feet (yeuch!), but the oufits that typically go with the Dom sessions are often good, IMO (so long as there aren't any masks and the like).
05-11-2014 12:32
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(05-11-2014 03:19 )Christian Wrote:  SNIP
I wouldn't usually say a girl should get s boob job but she definitely should because she is way too slim and petit to be a glamour model.

Don't give her any ideas! One babe with fake tits is one too many, IMO, let alone the situation we have these days, where it is the norm. SadSadSad
05-11-2014 12:37
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

(05-11-2014 03:19 )Christian Wrote:  I'm just curious why she does foot fetish stuff. I'm a feet guy but I do not find Ella's feet attractive at all they are average at best there are much better feet out there on the babes channels. That PVC out fit was a waste of time on her especially when she doesn't have the curves to fill it out or the cleavage to peak out through the top When it's unzipped like Dannii harwood. I wouldn't usually say a girl should get s boob job but she definitely should because she is way too slim and petit to be a glamour model.

^^Disgusting opinion right here.

Sorry mate but telling a girl with a great NATURAL figure to get a boob job when she obviously doesn't need one is weird, where on Earth did this fetish for plastic bags stuffed inside of Women come from, because that is what it is, plastic bags filled with silicon stuffed inside a woman.

You do know all cosmetic surgeries have more than a 10% complication risk right? That is only the surgery, many problems can develop later from having these procedures too...so why encourage a woman with a REAL womanly figure to do this and invite potential health risk when not needed?

Just look at models like Danielle Lloyd or Jodie Marsh and see what those girls gor from implants, when not at all needed.

Think mate, these channels have TONS of fake girls and plenty of them are pretty, curvy and very attractive too and also a lot of them do foot work as well so you have plenty to enjoy, so fuck off to Danni's thread or the many tens of other girls to enjoy.
08-11-2014 16:07
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Smile Wow, Ella looks great in her nurse's outfit. About time she gave it a go.
10-11-2014 23:35
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

That was actually a really good show from Ella last night, lol.
11-11-2014 10:38
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah best show in a while for ella with the nurses uniform then the oil show definatley was high energy all night Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
11-11-2014 16:50
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

Ellas hair looks great, seriously sexy show from her last night.

Contribute Or Go....!!!
16-12-2014 10:27
Heywood Jablome Offline
Master Poster

(16-12-2014 10:27 )DeadPanStan Wrote:  Ellas hair looks great, seriously sexy show from her last night.

Lovely dark hair really shows off the spunk strings too when you cum blast her beautiful face and.........

....... Eh? Oh soz nodded off there, was having an awesome dream though Big Grin Tongue
16-12-2014 23:09
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles