GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 2.41 Average

Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion

mark_suff Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion
I was watching an old recording from a couple of years back of her, when she was enjoying being at BS, now she's moved to RLC ,she seems much happier now than her last few BS appearances and it shows, and it's good see the old Ella again.Here's hoping she gets the thigh boots back.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 12:51 by mark_suff.)
09-02-2012 12:46
Find all posts by this user
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

I still feel like she is hiding her sweet bum from us, What happened to the old ella who would be on her knees in the doggy position shaking her money maker at the camera all night?
Thats the ella i grew to love, don't get me wrong she is still stunning to watch but she's more of a 'fluffer' girl for me nowSad, pity, hopefully she'll let herself go a bit more again.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
09-02-2012 15:03
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with the above post we need ella to start showing ass again.Heart

Im like marmite.
09-02-2012 15:06
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

For all the complaints she got over at Babestation for wearing outfits that hid her ass at least she's gone back to thongs and showing that ass off. Her debut looked pretty good and she looked awesome in my book.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
09-02-2012 15:42
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

(09-02-2012 15:42 )BoBByB187 Wrote:  For all the complaints she got over at Babestation for wearing outfits that hid her ass at least she's gone back to thongs and showing that ass off. Her debut looked pretty good and she looked awesome in my book.

No doubt mate. Just saying i miss the good viewWink maybe my imagination just isn't what it used to be.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 15:51 by mf135.)
09-02-2012 15:50
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Might not be down to her, but whatever camera-man/producer she gets. Some on RLC seem to be more scared of full on ass shots than others. It's happened with most of the babes on here.

Give it some time, we might get lucky next time Wink Still a decent show from Ella and better than she's done on BS for some time. Liked that she wasted no time with that oil Smile
09-02-2012 16:33
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

Well after seeing her debut in the afternoon I was content, now I see she returned later in the night a stint that sadly I missed but she looked like she was putting in a decent performance at her new home which is good for the near future and further on of course. Still, I do hope to catch her when she's next on nights, which I take will still be this coming Monday night.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
09-02-2012 19:51
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Ella looking good on RLC, they really do have some top girls now. Ella's rocking the stockings this evening & some sexy, if subtle moves too
09-02-2012 20:15
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

wow really glad that ella has moved thought she had become boring at babestation.Smile

Im like marmite.
09-02-2012 22:47
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Ellas Just tweeted shes covering for someone tonight so she will be in from 10pm

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-02-2012 15:11
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles