GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 2.41 Average

Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion

dirrt Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion
Her tits are fine, needs to show off that ass more though!
02-09-2014 12:54
Find all posts by this user
badwolf13 Offline
Senior Poster

I'm waiting in line to talk to Ella right now, and for 10 minutes this really boring guy has been on, it's so fucking annoying how they let people like this waste people's time and money having daytime chat on the night time shows.
He's just talking about the most boring things...
So frustrating.

I Love Rebecca Kelly
02-09-2014 22:58
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Sad how Ella's shows have gone downhill IMOSad Last night she didnt show much enthusiasm, or fleshSad Been a long time since she faced the camera and opened her legsSad Ella has gone from one of the best performers to a very basic levelSad Wish she would wake up and get back to a thong show, and did a bit of stretching. Certainly seems as if Ella is in a rut as of lateSad
08-09-2014 11:59
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(02-09-2014 22:58 )badwolf13 Wrote:  I'm waiting in line to talk to Ella right now, and for 10 minutes this really boring guy has been on, it's so fucking annoying how they let people like this waste people's time and money having daytime chat on the night time shows.
He's just talking about the most boring things...
So frustrating.

they dont care means they got the guy talking and people like you listening in waiting to get to talk to her

they get paid either way

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-09-2014 12:46
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Ella,as a stand in tonignt,again.This channel has lost its way for me,turned in to another B/S copy/freak show.

Age is a state of mind.
14-09-2014 01:08
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

(14-09-2014 01:08 )dogman Wrote:  Ella,as a stand in tonignt,again.This channel has lost its way for me,turned in to another B/S copy/freak show.

Agree 100%...

Wish the producers would push Ella more and get her shows a bit more exciting and give her(providing she wants them) as many shifts as they can and get some more natural girls in....

Is it just me or is Ella, Bex and Amy Lu the only natural girls RLC have at night? I would love if they could have got Ella in a double with Kara-or if she moved to S66 for that same reason.
14-09-2014 12:20
Christian Offline
I'll have the DD'S please

I just do get why she couldn't just stay in the little red knickers instead of wearing that black string thing that obviously didn't fit her. She's got a sexy petit flexible body I just want her to show it off some more. Maybe put her on a set where she's standing up so she can bend over a table, I don't think there are many guys that wouldn't want to bury their faces into her peachy bum or give her pussy a good hard smashing if she was waiting for bent over a table like that.

Top Night Girls
Georgie Darby, Maddy Rose, Ashley Emma, Alice Goodwin, Olivia Berzinc, Delia Rose, Lola Knight, Clare Richards, Dannii Harwood, Jenna Hoskins, Jada, Hannah Martin, Lori Buckby, Tori Lee, Alicia, Lacey Lorenzo, Kerrie Lee, Paris
Days
Hannah Claydon, Charlie C, Cara Brett, Fernanda Ferrari, Lucy Anne, Cara Steel
Unleashed and online
Ella Mai, Jessica Lloyd, Sapphire Blue, Stevie Lou, Alisia, Bliss

don't care if they are natural or enhanced I just love tits. If she has the ass to match, well, that's just a bonus
14-09-2014 18:04
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

I just wish she didn't do so many domme shows I am not being mean but some girls it just just doesn't suit them doing it I dont no if anyone else agrees. I personally don't like them anyway there not my thing at all.
14-09-2014 18:28
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

(14-09-2014 18:28 )xJ4Kx Wrote:  I just wish she didn't do so many domme shows I am not being mean but some girls it just just doesn't suit them doing it I dont no if anyone else agrees. I personally don't like them anyway there not my thing at all.

I do love Ella though her body is really toned
14-09-2014 20:58
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Ella's still waiting to be picked up from her puncture on the way to the studio tonight Sad

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
28-09-2014 23:03
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles