gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

question about juliet?

hedthorn Offline
Senior Poster

question about juliet?
Hi, was wondering if juliet has left because she was pregnant or whether that announcement the other day about her being sacked was true? She will be missed on bangbabes, and if she is pregnant I hope it all goes well for her and she comes back to our screens again.
26-02-2009 09:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: question about juliet?
hedthorn Wrote:Hi, was wondering if juliet has left because she was pregnant or whether that announcement the other day about her being sacked was true? She will be missed on bangbabes, and if she is pregnant I hope it all goes well for her and she comes back to our screens again.

I hope she wasn't sacked cause she's the hottest on Bangbabes. Were did it say she was sacked?
26-02-2009 11:46
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Juliet herself announced it here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=4323

...but has now edited her post and removed her announcement, but you can see what she said in post #2

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2009 11:59 by skateguy.)
26-02-2009 11:58
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

I could choose a few other girls to sack other than Julie, At least when you call Julie you don't need to beg for something unlike a few of the other ladies!!!
26-02-2009 12:50
Hazhard Away
Banned

Ass2Cam Wrote:I could choose a few other girls to sack other than Julie, At least when you call Julie you don't need to beg for something unlike a few of the other ladies!!!

yer dont call tiffany she makes you beg.
27-02-2009 07:42
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Hazhard Wrote:
Ass2Cam Wrote:I could choose a few other girls to sack other than Julie, At least when you call Julie you don't need to beg for something unlike a few of the other ladies!!!

I haven't rang that Beggar in Ages I don't know why any 1 would unless they like begging & wasting money.

Hazhard Try typing properly, the forum isn't for sending text messages Big Grin.
27-02-2009 10:37
Hazhard Away
Banned

Ass2Cam Wrote:
Hazhard Wrote:

I haven't rang that Beggar in Ages I don't know why any 1 would unless they like begging & wasting money.

Hazhard Try typing properly, the forum isn't for sending text messages Big Grin.

sorry ass2cam Wink
people probably get sucked in my how gorgeous she is , they forget how bad she is on the phones lol.
27-02-2009 15:32

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles