[Image: Bq_Aqmu_NCAAAi_Dlw.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
13-06-2014 14:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Jodie Gasson - Chat & Non-Babeshow Pics
[Image: Jodie_Gasson_Sun_Drenched_Topless_Outdoor_Photos.jpg] [Image: Jodie_Gasson_Sun_Drenched_Topless_Outdoor_Photos.jpg][Image: Jodie_Gasson_Sun_Drenched_Topless_Outdoor_Photos.jpg] [Image: Jodie_Gasson_Sun_Drenched_Topless_Outdoor_Photos.jpg]

[Image: Jodie_Gasson_Sun_Drenched_Topless_Outdoor_Photos.jpg]
19-06-2014 03:58
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Good news 'Gas' fans...

[Image: image-E722_53B6B18A.jpg]

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
04-07-2014 14:52
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Jodie's certainly looking.......nice now. But I still can't get my head around this whole censuring of her outfits by the Elite bosses. It just doesn't make any sense. When girls like Fernanda are allowed to regularly wear those tacky tops with everything being squeezed up & out, and certain other babes allowed to wear tiny skirts that seldom cover all, why is Jodie (allegedly) the ONLY one told to dress down ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-07-2014 16:53
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(05-07-2014 16:53 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Jodie's certainly looking.......nice now. But I still can't get my head around this whole censuring of her outfits by the Elite bosses. It just doesn't make any sense. When girls like Fernanda are allowed to regularly wear those tacky tops with everything being squeezed up & out, and certain other babes allowed to wear tiny skirts that seldom cover all, why is Jodie (allegedly) the ONLY one told to dress down ?

Sounds like Studio 66 favouritism again mate. You're right - it makes no sense and one of the reasons why their night shows suck. Unfortunately it looks like that night show malaise is spreading to the daytime - and that's bad - because right now it's only the day shows keeping this lot afloat.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
05-07-2014 17:23
bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

(05-07-2014 16:53 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Jodie's certainly looking.......nice now. But I still can't get my head around this whole censuring of her outfits by the Elite bosses. It just doesn't make any sense. When girls like Fernanda are allowed to regularly wear those tacky tops with everything being squeezed up & out, and certain other babes allowed to wear tiny skirts that seldom cover all, why is Jodie (allegedly) the ONLY one told to dress down ?

Think Jodie is one who just follows the rules very strictly whereas some of the babes tend to be more flexible & bend the rules to varying degrees. Have tweeted J many times suggesting she wears various outfits particularly secretary sets & sheer nylons. She has tweeted back saying that the daytime girls are subject to strict rules & are not allowed to dress following themes etc (fair dos to her that she does bother to reply & try to explain).

Would love her to do a tease or night show where she could be more daring but she doesn't seem interested which is such a shame considering how hot she looks in all of her photo sets & videos away from S66.

Still a massive fan though & it will be such a huge loss when she packs in next year to follow her nursing career. Suppose until then we should appreciate her whatever she wears. Such a class act.
06-07-2014 00:59
frederik12081970 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Jodie Gasson - Caps & Vids

http://celebfromallovertheworld.blogspot.com/
https://celebrity1973.wordpress.com/
http://image-bugs.com/kikiriki/
07-07-2014 13:59
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

RE: Jodie Gasson - Caps & Vids
Jodie and StaceyBig GrinBig Grin

[Image: 13kta] [Image: 13ktb] [Image: 13ktc] [Image: 13ktd] [Image: 13kte] [Image: 13ktf] [Image: 13ktg] [Image: 13kth] [Image: 13kti] [Image: 13ktj] [Image: 13ktk] [Image: 13ktl] [Image: 13ktm] [Image: 13ktn] [Image: 13kto] [Image: 13ktp] [Image: 13ktq]

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 08:01 by Danzig.)
07-07-2014 21:15
jodiegasson Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi guys..

Thought I would clear up some of the previous posts..

I'm not the ONLY girl at studio66 that gets told they cant wear certain outfits.. for example, when I was there last weekend Lucy-anne wanted to wear some thigh high boots, which she was asked to take off before she started her shift. They do check our outfits quite regularly, and some producers are more strict than others.

As for some of you pointing out that other girls get away with wearing less.. yes they do, but they still get moaned at every 5 mins to pull their tops up, dresses down or get taken off screen until they've re-adjusted etc. I'd rather not have that hassle throughout my shift, and i still get it even if just one of my shoulder straps has fallen down.. as do all of the girls.

I don't wear tiny little hot pants/shorts because I choose not to, I don't feel comfortable in those kind of outfits. I'm a lot curvier than most of the studio66 girls, and prefer to wear dresses/skirts. I don't like having my stomach, bum or thighs on show.. I'd rather just wear tight-fitting clothing.

The whole time I have worked at studio66 we've always been told we aren't allowed to wear any 'themed' clothing.. secretary look etc. It is different to other TV channels. Some girls do push the boundaries, but I'd rather stick the rules where possible... as it's not only me that'll get in trouble, but the producers as well and I don't necessarily think thats very fair.

I HAVE been told that I'm not allowed to wear low cut dresses, in particular the blue dress I used to wear before.. I've been told I am allowed to show cleavage, but not the actual shape of the boobs from the side or the front. If it needs tape or theres a chance I'll fall out of it I can't wear it. Girls that do get away with clothing like that is normally because they've got enhanced boobs, natural big boobs tend to move a lot more..

But anyway, none of this really matters because I doubt very much you'll be seeing much more of me on studio66 tv and webcam.

Jodie
13-07-2014 13:33
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

A very informing post there from Jodie.
It backs up a lot of what i have thought for some time.

It is plain that offcom have been stricter in regulating the shows nowadays than a few years back.
However producers on the channels, (and i am including all the channels not just S66) are self censoring what the girls can do and wear.
This would be understandable of course if they were doing it just to comply with offcoms rules.

The big problem is they are censoring to a stricter standard than to what offcom will actually allow. They are also doing it inconstantly between the various girls.
With regards that Blue dress there is nothing wrong with it. When Jodie wore it she looked classy and elegant. It is just another exaple of over cautious producers.

We as viewers and customers are therefore being ripped off with shows that are not up to the standard they could be!

As i have thought for some time now, the babeshows are in dire need of a new channel with a budget to compete. If this new channel didn't respect the status quo of how things are now. They might interpret the rules a bit more liberally. This in turn might drag some of the established channels out of the turgid mire they have sunk into.

As a final note the last sentance Jodie wrote was sad to read. Jodie is a top babe who did some great shows when she was allowed to wear some of the stuff she wanted. It will be a sad day when she packs it in.
13-07-2014 20:32

gemma hiles