Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Gabrielle - Chat, Caps & Vids

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Gabrielle - Chat, Caps & Vids
thanks to which moderator edited my gabrielle posts yesterday,sorry for just writing it the way i did,i was just suprised i was more or less the only one who had said how much they was liking storms sexy new babe gabrielle,thanks storm....i was well pleased when i seen her on your show again earlier & i loved seeing her on the bed then in her nice little outfit---i know i keep saying it but watching her laying down in the ridiculously tiny little outfits is what makes watching Your show so much fun for me,its really sexy watching a hot babe showing her bum in a the gorgeous outfits aswel as the bra-less thing being a big eye catcher,just a few thoughts i wanted to share,only trying to help if you wanted to know what me & probably most other fans of your really awsome show think lol Wink
laugh thanks storm -awsome again gabrielle..... Heart
im just glad theirs still over 3 hours to enjoy this sexy hot babes gorgeous lushess body....i thought she was awsome yesterday and in all her outfits i think the white top and tartan red skirt was me fave,
i hope everybody else supports her so she doesnt need a bra Big Laugh

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
01-03-2012 17:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply