Aye 25.00% 7 25.00%
Nay 39.29% 11 39.29%
Don't mind 35.71% 10 35.71%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Should wireless headsets be standard issue for all Babeshows?

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Should wireless headsets be standard issue for all Babeshows?
(21-02-2012 01:38 )Kellys Heroes Wrote:  
(21-02-2012 01:21 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I wish I'd been using one last night.As whilst in the middle of a call to a babe I lost grip,it flew through the air bounced off a chair, skidded across the floor finishing up somewhere under my bed.They can be quite a handful.

Didn't know you had a detachable member. laugh

I'm one of the most detached members on this Forum.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
21-02-2012 05:39
Find all posts by this user
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

(20-02-2012 22:47 )gazfc Wrote:  No!!!

It's impossible to tell if they're on a call

This is why they should never have handsets
23-02-2012 00:32
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

My honest opinion, I couldn't give a shit, it's the quality of the show that concerns me, they could be talking into 1980's style 2ft mobiles for all I care, it's the least of my concerns, they are fucking dire tonight, get the product sorted out first before we even start to think about trivialities such as what device the models use, I mean FFS we've allready had one on whether or not personal mobiles should be banned, I thought this was supposed to be a babe channels forum or something bladewave
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 02:58 by Scottishbloke.)
23-02-2012 02:48
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

as far as i'm concerned, used headsets would be a step towards getting "the product sorted" and improving the quality of the shows - one of the few areas where their hands aren't tied by Ofcom. it would indicate that producers were watching their own shows and looking for ways to improve

headsets or handsets, using personal mobiles on set etc. - these all contribute to the quality of the babechannels. if they didn't matter to us viewers, they wouldn't be discussed on here

we have all read the main topics and are well aware of the bigger issues with the babeshows. sometimes it's good to take a break from them and have a fresh discussion Smile
23-02-2012 14:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(23-02-2012 14:06 )cmiller Wrote:  as far as i'm concerned, used headsets would be a step towards getting "the product sorted" and improving the quality of the shows - one of the few areas where their hands aren't tied by Ofcom. it would indicate that producers were watching their own shows and looking for ways to improve

headsets or handsets, using personal mobiles on set etc. - these all contribute to the quality of the babechannels. if they didn't matter to us viewers, they wouldn't be discussed on here

we have all read the main topics and are well aware of the bigger issues with the babeshows. sometimes it's good to take a break from them and have a fresh discussion Smile

Callers are far more important then viewers and as a caller, headsets would mean me never calling.

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
23-02-2012 14:33
SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

It doesn't bother me,headset or not,as long as i can call and they answer,i'm happy with that

We got a love between us and it's like electricity * We got a love like a violent mind * We get our love from white white lines * We got a love that ain't got no name * We kiss our love with our lips like pain * We got a love from nowhere towns * We got a love like electric sounds * We got a love that ain't got no shame * We kiss our love with our lips like pain * Kissing our love with our lips like pain
23-02-2012 14:38
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I'm certain one of the channels used headsets in conjunction with handsets at one time. That way the girl had her hands free, but could wave the phone to show her line was free as and when. The trouble now is so many girls seem to chat with the crew whether they're on a call or not; if they have a handset you can still make a reasonable guess if they're on a call but with a headset it would next to impossible. I think the channels have enough ways of scamming the callers already.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
23-02-2012 14:59
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

[split] Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I was not sure where to write this, so I will write it here, but would it make sense if elite and the other babechannels used head phones instead of using hand held phones, as they might be able to move around more?
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 16:01 by dan g 27.)
04-04-2012 15:57
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(04-04-2012 15:57 )dan g 27 Wrote:  I was not sure where to write this, so I will write it here, but would it make sense if elite and the other babechannels used head phones instead of using hand held phones, as they might be able to move around more?

It's been bought up before

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=44103

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
04-04-2012 16:17
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Oh has this already been mentioned and according to mrmann Denni Tayla may have used one, so forget my suggestion, moving on . . .
04-04-2012 16:21
Thread Closed