cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.73 Average

Is 963 Part Of Bangbabes?

TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Is 963 Part Of Bangbabes?
Hey all Is 963 Part Of Bangbabes? I'm only asking cause last night i was going through the channel's & i seen Sasha on.
27-02-2009 14:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

RE: Is 963 Part Of Bangbabes?
i seen the same thing the other night as well, sasha was on 963 and 948 at the same time in different outfits.

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
27-02-2009 14:51
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I might be wrong in this but i think its run by the same people.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
27-02-2009 14:52
doc7576 Offline
Master Poster

Yeah I believe Kalel is correct that it is owned by the same people. Some of the girls off there have also done the webshow on Bangbabes live feed. I also saw the Sasha clip and think they use it to cover when the girl goes on break
27-02-2009 15:15
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

doc7576 Wrote:Yeah I believe Kalel is correct that it is owned by the same people. Some of the girls off there have also done the webshow on Bangbabes live feed. I also saw the Sasha clip and think they use it to cover when the girl goes on break

I noticed that... isn't it illegal? False advertising? I couldn't see any message saying 'you won't be connected to the girl on screen', so I bet there was one bloke in the world who thought they were actually talking to Sacha!!
27-02-2009 15:50
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Sylar Wrote:
doc7576 Wrote:Yeah I believe Kalel is correct that it is owned by the same people. Some of the girls off there have also done the webshow on Bangbabes live feed. I also saw the Sasha clip and think they use it to cover when the girl goes on break

I noticed that... isn't it illegal? False advertising? I couldn't see any message saying 'you won't be connected to the girl on screen', so I bet there was one bloke in the world who thought they were actually talking to Sacha!!

lol well that wouldn't be me, I don't ring her cause she moves way to fast.
27-02-2009 15:57
Hazhard Away
Banned

Ass2Cam Wrote:
Sylar Wrote:

lol well that wouldn't be me, I don't ring her cause she moves way to fast.

she's too quick for me Wink
27-02-2009 16:20

gemma hiles