gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Georgie Darby - Elite/S66 TV - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Georgie Darby - Elite TV Chat & Discussion
dont know, just hasnt worked out for some reason. id say its 99% likely she's going back to babestation as smc who is georgie's biggest fan said in a post aimed at me "rammy's thanking all the anti bs posts roll on 03/04/12". not the first time a bs babe has joined elite and left not long after, tiffany joined elite and went back to bs, sure dionne mendez was the same joined elite from bs and left soon after

thought she was very good last night, on top form as always

its not stupid bobby, georgie joined elite and for whatever reason having given it a go it hasnt worked out.

update could be an april fool though

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 12:45 by Rammyrascal.)
01-04-2012 12:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-04-2012 12:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  dont know, just hasnt worked out for some reason. id say its 99% likely she's going back to babestation as smc who is georgie's biggest fan said in a post aimed at me "rammy's thanking all the anti bs posts roll on 03/04/12". not the first time a bs babe has joined elite and left not long after, tiffany joined elite and went back to bs, sure dionne mendez was the same joined elite from bs and left soon after

thought she was very good last night, on top form as always

its not stupid bobby, georgie joined elite and for whatever reason having given it a go it hasnt worked out.

update could be an april fool though

If Georgie said she was quitting Elite before last night then it could not be a joke she would have to have said so either last night after midnight, or sometime today, can't really be an April's fools joke on the 30/31st Marcheek
01-04-2012 17:14
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(01-04-2012 12:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  update could be an april fool though

For Christ sake Rammy, Steve posted BEFORE you made that post that she'd told him she was leaving. Don't you believe him? And will you still not believe him when you see this post from yesterday? http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1028265

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
01-04-2012 17:27
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Happy Now

[Image: GeorgieTweet2.jpg]

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-04-2012 18:33
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

Well she obviously wasn't happy on Elite so she's moved on. Fair play to her. You have to like what you do.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
01-04-2012 18:41
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Was that the case? Did she want to leave? or Was she on trial and with the recent influx of "talent" deemed surplus to requirements?

that tweet doesnt really explain!

by the way i am not "expecting" an explanation, i'm just "speculating" on her reasons for leaving?
01-04-2012 18:55
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

I know for a fact that the models at BS had to take a pay cut, maybe that was the reason a lot of the models left? As I have been watching none of the babe shows lately, as they bore me nowadays, but how times has Georgie been on? She was on twice or 3 times a week at BS?

If Elite paid better, but Georgie hasn't had as many shifts as she would of had a BS. Maybe that explains why she leaving Elite, she may get paid less per shift at BS, but she got more shifts. So it might get more working back at BS?

This is just a load of speculation, so could well be a load of rubbish!! Bounce
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 20:12 by Paul71.)
01-04-2012 19:14
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

I don't mind where she's going, just hope she gets settled soon and gets back to her best on my screen Cool
01-04-2012 19:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-04-2012 18:55 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  Was that the case? Did she want to leave? or Was she on trial and with the recent influx of "talent" deemed surplus to requirements?

that tweet doesnt really explain!

by the way i am not "expecting" an explanation, i'm just "speculating" on her reasons for leaving?

Good shout aston, Probably indeed a trial to see how georgie would do on elite and she and elite have probably decided it hasn't worked out and georgie has left and most likely gone back to bs

Never expected georgie to ever appear on elite so it's been great to see her on elite and wish her the best at whatever channel she's at now (likely back at babestation)

Piper Niven Superfan
01-04-2012 20:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

If this is true, then my guess is that it's due to less pay and less calls. It's possible like you all have suggested, and possible she agreed to a month or so to see how it went. She seemed pretty happy there though, but you have to go where you are most successful. I'm sure she'll be fine either way!
01-04-2012 20:48

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles